Wednesday, July 8, 2015

GYM - Sauna

GYM – Sauna

Story by Jay

I had a good workout at the gym.  I went into the sauna.  There was only one other guy in the sauna.

He was thin.  I glanced at his chest.  Even though he was a slender guy, he had a good developed chest.  He glanced over to me and I smiled.  He looked down between my legs.  I was not sure what he could see, so I adjusted the way I was sitting and opened my legs wider and pulled up my towel.

He stared at me.  My cock got hard.  I glanced down and saw the tip of my cockhead exposed.  I am cut and have a nice big cockhead.  He continued to watch.  He pulled off his towel and wiped his face.  I saw his cock.  It was enormous.  He has a big bush of pubes.  His cock was uncut but large. 

I pulled off my towel and wiped my face.  I made sure my legs were parted for his to look at my now erect cock.  He stood up and climbed off of the bench he was sitting on.

He turned towards the door and looked out the window.  No one was in sight.  He turned towards me and removed his towels.  He reached towards my cock and stroked it a few times. 

He leaned over to my ear and said “I need to shower.  Join me.”    

1 comment:

  1. I've had a few sauna experiences like that. One was a much younger guy who got a good look at my burgeoning cock. He moved next to me and started to stroke it, then invited me to his private room where we had a really good time! Later on I saw him romping around the bathhouse with other men his age.
    I wondered why he'd chosen me to begin his day - - younger dudes generally don't want anything to do with guys who could be their father. Then later on, as we passed one another in the hall to the shower, he leaned in to me and told me what a beautiful cock I had. Nice...

    ReplyDelete