Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 4th Party

July 4th Party

Story by Jay

I was invited to Bill’s July 4th Party.  He said it would be a blast, so I headed out to his place.

I parked my car and I heard the music playing in the backyard, so I headed that way.  I opened the gate and ran into Bill.  I said “Hey.”  Then I noticed that Bill was busy.  He was getting a blowjob from a guy.  Bill turned his head and smiled at me and then he returned to the business of getting a blowjob.



I turned away from them to give them some privacy when I noticed that the back yard had other guys in it and they were also engaged with sex.  They nodded and I returned the nod.


Bill was right.  This party was going to be a blast.  There were cocks everywhere.  I was glad that I decided to attend this party.  There were cocks of all sizes.


Next to the grill was a guy who was stroking his cock.   He looked delicious.  He asked me “You want a hot dog?”  I nodded ‘yes’ and went to my knees.  He took a couple steps towards me and I opened my mouth and let him insert his cock.  I closed my mouth and stated to suck.  He tasted good as I let him pump away.  


   
I could hear one of the guys cumming in loud moans. Then another guy did the same.  I placed my hands on this guy’s ass cheeks and pushed faster until he shoved his cock deep into my mouth and his cum shot out of his cock and filled my mouth.


I swallowed and stood up and smiled.  I asked “What is for desert?”  He smiled as he lowered my pants and took hold of my ridged hard cock.  He went down on me taking my cock fast and deep.  I came too quickly.  He wiped his mouth and said “How was that?”  I thought to myself “It is a blast.” 

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I've had the pleasure of attending a gathering like this, I've often wondered, "What do the neighbors think of all this moaning, groaning, grunting, and sounds of cumming guys."
    As I a buddy of mine and got out of my car and walked toward the front door of the Host's home, a neighbor called out, "Have fun, boys!" We both laughed, waved, and ensured him we would.

    ReplyDelete