Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Intruder - Part 1

The Intruder

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I was just dozing off to sleep, when I heard a noise.  I jumped out of bed and grabbed my rifle.   I was naked but did not think that mattered if someone was in the house that should not had been.  I slowly left my bedroom and opened the bedroom door. 



In the darkness, I saw a figure.   I aimed my rifle and yelled to freeze and that I had a rifle.  The guy said “Don’t shoot, I am unarmed.”  I told him to get down on the floor.  I turned on the light.  I told him to put his hands behind his back.  I had some rope so I tied him up. 

I pulled him up and threw him on the sofa.  I stood there naked still pointing my rifle at him.  He started to cry, “Put down the gum.  Don’t call the police.  I will do anything.”  I stood there and listened and my mind started to think about the possibilities.  Before I knew it I had an erection.
 
I thought to myself that this was stupid.  I can’t think of having sex with him.  I put some duct tape over his mouth to stop the pleading.  I sat back on the sofa and looked at him.  He was a red hair guy.  I was always a sucker for red hair guys.  He was looking at me with those soulful pleading eyes. 



He was looking at my cock.  I finally removed the duct tale.  He said “Thanks.  Please let me go.  I do anything.  I will suck your cock.  Please.”  I stood up.  He knew he had me listening to him.  He moved closer to my cock.  He stuck out his tongue and was barely reaching the tip of my cock.  I took a step closer.

His tongue licked my cockhead.  I pushed closer.  His lips closed around my cock and he started sucking.  I fantasized about having sex with an intruder before.  I face fucked him until I shot my load.

I asked him “Why did you break in my place?”  He answered that he had no place to stay and was looking for money to stay at a motel.  He said “I can’t stay at the shelter another night.  I can’t.”


I said “Well, you can spend the night in the lockup.”  

He pleaded “please don’t.  I will be yours house boy.  I will clean, cook.”   

I looked at those eyes on that beautiful face and thought, "What do I do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment