Thursday, July 9, 2015

GYM - Shower

Gym – Shower

Story by Jay
 
He turned towards the door and looked out the window.  No one was in sight.  He turned towards me and removed his towels.  He reached towards my cock and stroked it a few times.
 
He leaned over to my ear and said “I need to shower.  Join me.” 
  
He turned and left heading to the showers.  I grabbed my towel and followed him.  He took an end shower that had a bid shower curtain.   He left it half open.  I took the shower across from him.  He was rock hard.  He looked down the aisle and motion for me to come over.
 
I crossed over and he pulled the curtain all the way.  He whispered “Now we can have some fun.  Do you want my cock?”  That was a dumb question.  Yes I wanted his cock.  I reached over to his cock and grabbed mine.  We stroked each other and it felt so good.  He whispered “Suck me.”

I would had done anything he asked.  I got on my knees and started to suck his cock.  The warm water felt good as I reached behind him and grabbed his ass.  I inched my fingers towards his ass crack.  Finding it, I inserted a finger.  He gasped for air.   He was all mine. 


I felt his body tense.  His cock started to spurt a hot load of cum.  It filled up my mouth.  I removed his cock from my mouth.  My finger was still in his ass.    

No comments:

Post a Comment