Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Runner High

Runner High

Story by Jay

Inspired by Matt



I love running on weekends.  It is just me and the road.  I love the scenic area of the park that I do my running.  I can clear my mind and enjoy the trip.  There is a section of the park that I go through that is pretty deserted.  Today the weather was warm.  I headed for the trail that goes deep into the woods. 
     
I made a turn and saw a bicycle on the side of the road.  At first I did not see the guy sitting on the ground.  As I got closer, I spotted him.  He was cute wearing black shorts.  He smiled at me.  As I got closer, he reached down and pulled his shorts to reveal his cock.    

I nearly lost my stride and caught myself before I would have fallen down.  I continued a few feet before I stopped and turned around.  The guy was still sitting on the ground looking at me.  His cock was rock hard and erect. 

I rearranged my shorts and pulled my cock out from my briefs.  I was semi hard as I walked back to him.  With each steps, my cock got harder until I stood in front of him with my cock sticking straight at him.

We were both looking at each other’s cock.  His cock was standing up straight.  There was precum ozing out the tip of his cock.  I wanted his cock in my mouth.  He reached over and touched my cock and balls.  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and he got up and grabbed my hand and pulled me behind some bushes when he had a blanket on the ground.  He knelt down and he pulled me down and we got into a 69 position and immediately started sucking each other’s cock. 

He was taking my cock deep into his mouth.  He was swirling his tongue around the shaft of my cock.  I was taking his cock deep into my mouth.  It did not take long before we shot our loads.

When we finished cumming, we laid on our backs on the blanket.  The sun felt good beating down on us.
 

After a while, we both got up and went our different ways. I love running on weekends. 

2 comments:

  1. A guy stumbled across me on a hiking trail once... I hike nude, stopped to take a piss, and got a boner that wouldn't quit. I leaned back against a boulder and began stroking away. Just as I was blasting my load I caught movement from the corner of my eye. Dude just stood there and watched with his mouth hanging open. Too bad he hadn't come by sooner - we could've had some fun together - cause later on, from a high outcrop, I saw him below me beating off like mad! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try outdoor sex one time.

    ReplyDelete