Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hiking High

Story by Jay

As told to Jay from whkattk

This story is about a guy who stumbled across me on a hiking trail once...

I love to hike. When I hike, I don’t have any special gear or clothes to wear.  When I hike, I hike nude.  I love the freedom being naked gives me.  I love the feel of a breeze against my skin.  I love the feel of the sun against my skin.  Even a rain shower is great to experience. 

Just walking with the freedom from clothes and allowing my cock to sway back and forth, it is exciting.
    
When I hike, it is easy to stop and just take a piss.  This gives me a boner.  And that means I need to give it attention.  Once when I stopped to take a piss, I got a boner that wouldn't quit. I leaned back against a boulder and began stroking away.  I was enjoying the masturbation.  I was close to cumming and my cock was extremely hard. 

Just as I was blasting my load I caught movement from the corner of my eye. There was a dude just standing there with his mouth hanging open.  When I spotted him, I was at the point of no return and I blasted my load out to the trail for all to see.  Too bad he hadn't come by sooner - we could've had some fun together.   


I saw him turn and move down another trail.  I continued my hike.  Later on from a high outcroping, I spotted him again.  There he was below me beating off like mad!   I watched as he climaxed and shot a big load on the trail.  I wished we could had done a jack off session together.  

Maybe I will run into him again.  We can only hope.

2 comments: