Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bathroom Activity - Part 1

Bathroom Activity - Part 1

Story by Jay

Inspired by Matt

I did not have a class to teach for the next period, so I took my break and had a cup of coffee in the teacher’s lounge.  I still had time before my next class so I ran for the bathroom.  When I opened the door I smelt smoke.  One of my students was taking a smoke.  I yelled “What are you doing?  You know the rules.  You are in college now, not junior high.”  The student started to plead for me to look the other way.  I really needed to use the toilet so I said “Get out of here and don’t let me see you smoking on school property.” 
 
He left and I grabbed the first stall and sat down on the toilet.  I finished and flushed the toilet.  I pulled up my pants and heard the door open.  I thought to myself that it better not be a student smoking. 

I opened the stall door and was surprised to see two students with their pants down with raging hardons.  They stared at me and motion for me to join them.  I could not move.  My cock had responded to the sight of seeing these two guys.  One guy was still on his knees sucking the other guy’s cock who was motioning me to come over. 



I froze in place.  They came over to me and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down.  I stammered that someone could come in but they pointed to the door which was locked shut with a broom through the handle.  I felt a warm mouth wrapping around my erect cock.  I looked down and saw one guy laying on the floor being face fucked by the guy who was sucking my cock.

I was starting to do the same by face fucking the guy.  It felt so good.  He was reaching around to my ass and was playing with my hole.  I felt his finger slide pass my ass hole and he started fingering my ass.

Looking down at the guy on the floor, I watched him get a splattering of cum all over his face.  This turned me on that I felt my balls tightened and I shot the biggest load of my life.  The guy sucking my cock took all the cum he could hold in his mouth.  He swallowed as he released my cock from his mouth.  I felt more cum shooting out and before I was done, the guy’s face was covered with cum.

We quickly cleaned up.  As we prepared to leave, the guy who was sucking my cock said “Every Tuesday during morning break.  Be here.”


I went out into the hall.  My head was spinning.  What happened?  Should I go back next Tuesday?  A smile formed on my face.  I knew the answer.  

2 comments: