Friday, July 8, 2016

Sleeping Fun

Sleeping Fun

Story by Jay


My friend fell asleep while we were playing video games.  I knew he should not drive so I woke him up and told him to sleep in the side bedroom.  He stumbled into the room.

I got ready for bed.  I thought I better check up on my friend, so i went into the side bedroom.  He had undressed himself and was laying on the bed with a sheet laying over his waist.  As I stood there I notice something moving.



It was moving the sheet up and down.  It had to be his cock.  I had to see what was going on.  I just had to.  I climbed up onto the bed and straddled my friend.  I was hard thinking of what lied underneat the sheet.



I lifted up the sheet and there it was.  It was his cock moving up and down.  It looked magnificent.  I could not resist, I have to touch it.



I grabbed it and lifted it towards my mouth.  I stopped and looked at it and saw precum on the tip of his cock.  I licked it clean and then took it into my mouth.



I started to suck it.  His cock was rock hard.  I kept going.  I listened to his breathing.  He started to inhale and exhale quicker, then he stopped and I felt his cock quiver.  Cum shot out and I swallowed it as he shot his load.

I watched as drops of cums would appear on the tip of his cock.  I licked them clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment