Saturday, July 2, 2016

Massage

Massage

Story by Jay




He was a professional masseuse.  I laid there naked as he applied oil to my body.  He had stripped down to just briefs.  I took a look at him and loved what I saw.



He applied pressure to different points on my body.  He was releasing tension and with every push of his hand, my cock was springing to attention.



I loved the feel of his hands.  He moved them in magical circles.  I know he only gave massages but I wanted more.



His hands moved down to my ass cheeks and I felt electricity run through my body.  The more he touched my ass, the harder my cock grew.



He asked me to turn around and lay on my back, which I did.  He applied oil to my chest.  He still had those briefs on.  My cock was still hard.



I was all oily now.  He asked me to lay back on my stomach.  I wanted his hands on my cock.  He started to massage my ass cheeks.



I was hot and wanted him more than ever.  He pressed his hands deep between my ass cheeks.  My asshole shook with excitement.  I could not take it anymore.  I flipped over and laid there with the hardest cock.



I reached over and pulled down his briefs.  His cock was rock hard.  I grabbed it and started to stroke it.



He bent over and swallowed my cock.  He took it deep into his mouth.  It felt great to have his mouth surrounding my cock.



I was jacking him off when I felt myself getting ready to cum.  As I shot my load into his mouth, his cock shot his load.  He swallowed every drop of my cum.  He saw where his cum landed on me, and he licked it clean.

I became a regular after that session.

No comments:

Post a Comment