Sunday, August 16, 2015

Vacation Sleep Over

Vacation Sleep Over

Story by Jay

I love staying at Troy's house when I am on vacation.  We get along great.  We both love to lounge around in just our underwear.



We both work out and have great bodies. While visiting him, the air conditioner went out.  We were sweating and my underwear was drenched and I had to peel it off.  

When it is time for bed, we were both naked.


We both like to sleep in the nude.  so it was normal for us to be naked at bed time.   We laid there admiring each other's body. Usually when it is time to strip out of our undies, I usually get super hard.

Tonight with the air conditioner broke, it got really hot.  We laid there with hard cocks and sweaty bodies. We both needed release, so we started to stroke our cocks.



Ours eyes were on each other's cock.  It did not take long before we were sucking each other's cock.

There was a cool breeze coming into the windows.  We sucked until we came.  Although we were sweaty, it felt good and it did not take long to fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. My military bunk mate and I used to jack off together every night - except for Friday night when we went to the weekly circle jerk. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete