Monday, August 10, 2015

Nudist Resort - Part 2

Nudist Resort - Part 2

Story by Jay



I walked down to the pool and stopped.  There he was, standing by the pool, holding his dick. He was build like a brick shit house.  Muscles were everywhere.

He saw me and stood there, still holding his dick.  I went up to him and stared eye ball to eye ball.  He released his hand and his cock pointed at me.  I wasted no time and dropped to my knees. My mouth opened and closed around his cock.  I sucked his cock as he placed his hands on my head.

I held his balls in my hands.  I wanted his cum and increased sucking until his balls receded upwards.  Then he came.

He grabbed my cock and said he wanted it inside of him.  He immediately got on all fours.



My cock was hard and laid on his ass.  I inserted it and started to fuck him.  I pounded his ass as my balls got ready to unload my load. He moaned as I felt my cum fly out of my cock.

2 comments:

  1. Cut cock is normal in the US but this circumcision scar! Botched circumcision!Awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. What does yours look like?

    ReplyDelete