Friday, February 25, 2011

Wanted Roommate - Part 1 - Sean

Wanted Roommate

Part 1 of 3 - Sean


I needed to pay my bills. So I needed extra money. I decided to rent out my spare bedroom. I ran an ad and waited for the response.

When I came home from work, I had three phone messages. I called the first guy and he sounded ok over the phone. I scheduled a meeting so I could show him the place and see if I wanted to rent to him.

Sean arrived promptly at his scheduled appointment time of 1 PM. When I opened the door, I was shocked at what I saw.
He was heavenly. His eyes captivated me. I gave him a quick tour of my place. As he inspected the rooms, I inspected him. He loved the spare bedroom. He laid down on the bed as if he lived here all his life. He sat up and said he would take it.

I told him I need to know a little about him. He told me his life story but my mind was wandering. I could not remember what he said. He told me, again, he would take it. I told him I had two other people scheduled for an interview.

He took a step closer. His eyes were seducing me. His smile pleaded for me to say ‘yes’. He took another step closer. This time he was inches from my face. I stood my ground. I was enjoying him and I could see him as a roommate.

I was ready to say again that I had two more interviews, when he moved forward and his lips were barely touching mine. I felt him breathing. He pleaded, "Please?" I took a step back and bumped into the dresser. I reacted and moved forward and our lips touched.

Neither one of us moved. Our lips stayed together for a minute and then separated. He asked, "Please?"

When I did not give him an answer, he kissed me again. This time our mouths opened slightly and his tongue entered my mouth. We kissed passionately. My head was swimming as I said, "Yes."

He smiled and kissed me once again. I looked into those dreamy eyes and repeated, "Yes."

Sean said he would move in over the weekend. He told me I would not regret it. He left and I was still in shock.

At least I had money coming in to pay the bills. And who knows, Sean might be more than a roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment