Monday, February 14, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Wedding

Hitchhiker Series - Wedding

The day finally arrived. Hitch and I were going to get married. From the moment we woke till the start of the ceremony, we were both nervous. We got dressed in our tuxedos. Hitch looked handsome and beautiful, all at the same time.

We headed down to the hall for the ceremony. All our friends and family had come for the ceremony. All eyes were on us as we headed to the front of the room.

We had written special vows. I was to go first.

I tried to hold back the tears, I said, "I loved you from the first day we met. I knew then that I always wanted to be with you. You are more than my lover, my partner, you are truly my soul mate. I will thank God everyday for Him creating you. I love you."

Hitch choked up. He tried saying his vows but all he could say was "I love you." He cried as he hugged me. He held me so tight, I thought I would break. We kissed slowly. It seemed like the kiss lasted an eternity. Thought of everything that happened since we met flooded my mind.

The ceremony continued but my mind started to think about the first time we met. Hitch had short hair and shaved pubes. Then he came into my life with long hair, and hairy pubes. Funny how you remember things.

I remembered the great times at the cabin. The holidays together for the first time. Then I remembered the accident where I almost lost Hitch. His slow recovery. And finally the great vacation to Hawaii.

The ceremony had ended and we headed to the reception. Hitch held my hand, not letting go. He smiled the whole time and never left my side. We did our first dance. It was a great feeling.

Hitch needed a few minutes away from the crowd. He asked me if we could just get away for a while. We headed back to our room. I looked into his eyes and I saw an exhausted man. "How about a warm bath." I asked. Hitch nodded and said, "Stay with me."

I ran the water for the bath and undressed Hitch and myself. I climbed in the tub first and then Hitch sat in front of me. The warm water was soothing. I wrapped my arms around Hitch and squeezed. I whispered in his ear, "We are one." He turned his head to me and we kissed.

I moved my hands down under the water to his cock. He was rock hard. He let my hands caressing his cock. Hitch wrapped his hands around my arms, as I massaged his cock. I stroked his cock and the water rippled and splashed. His cock responded to my touch and he raised his hips as he came. His cock appeared above the water. White wads of cum shot out his cock and flew through the air. Some of his cum landed on us while other landed on the water.

We laid and relaxed in the water in the tub. We climbed out and dried ourselves off. We needed to get back to the reception but Hitch asked for "Five more minutes." We climbed in bed and Hitch laid next to me with his head on the usually spot, laying on my chest. Before we drifted off to sleep, Hitch said, "Five more minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment