Monday, February 7, 2011

Cumming Attraction - College Series - The Roommate

College Series – The Roommate
To be posted on Feb 18.

It is a story about your first roommate at college.


He is smart, good looking and muscular.

What more do you want?

Read the five part series.

Here is an excerpt.


College Series – The Roommate

Part 1 of 5

"Look what I got." Matt said. My roommate held up a bag. He pulled out a six pack of beer. We just finished finals so it was time to celebrate. Matt was my new roommate this year. He was smart, good looking, and muscular.

Best of all, I loved what he did at night. He would lounge in his A-shirt and boxers. I would try to catch a glimpse of his cock and balls as he laid in his bed. My imagination would go wild thinking what he looked naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment