Tuesday, February 22, 2011

College Series – Roommate - Part 5

College Series – Roommate

Part 5 of 5

I guess it was just a matter of time. Matt and I went from 69, to rimming and then one night we took a new step in our sexual relationship.

I had just removed Matt’s boxers. His cock seemed super hard tonight. He was siting on the bed as I took a couple licks of his cock. I took it in my mouth and gave it a few strokes with my mouth. I undressed and bent over to remove my shoes.

Matt was behind me and stuck his tongue in my ass.

His rim job was heavenly. But tonight he had plans for more. He guided me to lean against the bed. I laid my head on his pillow. It smelled of his cologne. I inhaled the scent.

Matt spit on my asshole and then spit on his cock. Before I knew it, his cock was pushing itself into my asshole. He went slowly. I was tight but I was surprised that I adjusted rather quickly. I was thankful that he was taking it so slow. He pulled his cock out and applied more spit. This time he pushed onward and entered me and thrust his cock deep inside of me. He hesitated as I relaxed my ass muscles.

He then started to fuck me. I never felt anything so good before. I kept my head on his pillow and enjoyed the ride. The pressure of his cock being in my ass was too much for me to stand. My cock was dripping with precum. I reached down to grab my cock and was too late. I came just as my hand started to grab my cock. I ended up cumming in my hand.

Matt was grunting and then he was silent. I felt his cum deep inside of me. I closed my eyes and imagined his cock shooting his cum inside of me. He slowly removed his cock and rested it on my ass crack. Cum still dripped out of his cock and I felt it warmth as it coated my ass.

I contiued to lay on his pillow. Matt put his muscular arms around me and then laid next to me.

As I now look back on my college days, Matt was my best roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment