Sunday, March 13, 2016

Fuck Me

Fuck Me

Story by Jay

I was so horny.  I call a friend of mine and told him I needed sex real bad.  He gave me a phone number of a guy he knew that was really good.  I called him and he told me to come on over and he would take care of me.

I drove like a maniac to his place.  He was a handsome guy.  He told me to follow him to the bedroom.  He told me to relax and let him do all the work.  



He pushed me to the bed and I landed on my stomach.  He took off my shirt and quickly pulled my shorts off.  He slapped me on my ass.  He asked me "You want it?"  I said "Yes."  He yelled "I can't hear you!"



Before I could say anything, his tongue was in my ass.  He dug deep and I screamed.  He alternated with sticking his tongue in my ass and slapping my ass.  I yelled moans with each insertion of his tongue.  I screamed in pain when he slapped me.  I wanted him to stop but also to keep going.



He stopped as he took his belt off.  I thought he was going to hit me but he took his clothes off.  My ass twitched from the onslaught of his tongue.  He turned me around and I was now laying on my back.  I saw his cock and it was big.  I did not know if I could take it.  "Suck it." he commanded.



I opened my mouth and he shoved his cocked into my mouth.  I gagged.  He started to face fuck me.  His cock seemed even bigger than when I first saw it.  He said in a low voice "That's it.  Get me hard so I can fuck you good."  At this point all I could do was to keep my mouth around his cock and try to keep up.


He stopped and removed his cock from my mouth.  He lifted my legs and with a quick pushed, he was inside of me.  I lost my breath as he started to fuck me.  I screamed for him to stop.  He continued.  I felt every thrust as it stretch my ass hole.  I started to cuss "Shit.  NO.  Damn.  NO."



Somehow he flipped me over to my stomach and continued fucking me.  I was too exhausted to cuss or cry out or moan. I was now his slave to take whatever he wanted to give me.



He stopped what he was doing and pulled his cock out and commanded me to suck it.  I took it and heard him say "Keep sucking."  I had my hand on his balls and felt them tighten.  Next he started to cum.  I tried keeping up with his load but it was too much.



He cried out "SUCK IT."  I took it and sucked every last drop of cum.  When I felt he was all done, I laid on my back.  I felt good.

We got up and got dressed.  As I got ready to leave, he told me to come back again.  I smiled and said OK.  Then as he closed the door I heard him say "Next time I won't be so easy on you."  I stood outside his door and repeated what he said "EASY."

No comments:

Post a Comment