Sunday, March 6, 2016

Country Lovers

Country Lovers

Story by Jay

Even though Billy Bob won't admit it, we are lovers.  We live out in the country. We have a nice place.  I am a slender dude, and Billy Bob is husky.  He don't like being called bear, or big guy, which is ok with me. I am the dominate one.  Billy Bob is a quiet guy.  Not aggressive at all.





That is ok with me.  I love hugging him and kissing him all over.  Billy Bob likes it that way.  So I start to kiss him and run my hands all over his body.



When I feel the time is right, then I will take off his shirt.  We are country guys, so the hat stays on.  I like a guy with some muscle.  I like Billy Bob's chest.  Not much chest hair but I like what he has.  I can kiss his chest all day, but Billy Bob loves for me to get down to serious love making.



I feel up his jeans and make sure his cock is ready for my mouth.  I love to chew on his cock with his jeans on.  He has got the biggest cock.



I know when to get down to business, as the city slickers say.  I take off his jeans and suck on his cock with his undies still on around his balls.  Look at the size of his cock.  Nice, isn't it?  I love sucking cock but I also like to suck on those balls of his.  I love the smell of his cock and balls.



Well I think we will head for the bedroom.  Billy Bob is nice and ready to stick that big cock in my tight hole.  You all take it easy or any way you can.  Stop in if you are ever in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment