Saturday, March 19, 2016

Beach - Part 2

Beach

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I could go to the beach every day.  It is always exciting to see who is there and what you can see.  Today I am lucky.  There are nude guys laying in the sun.





The first guy I saw was nicely built with a tan.  You could see the tan lines when he wore a swim suit.  I was amazed how nice his cock and balls looked.  I had to control myself to keep from jumping on him.  He had a good built.  I decided to move on and see what else is on the beach.



Not far away was another guy who was going naked.  He sat up when he saw me coming towards him.  He had the biggest cock and balls.  He smiled at me and I smiled back.  We talked a bit.  I love his cock and could suck it right then but decided to see what else is out there.  I made a mental note to return to this guy after seeing what else is happening at the beach.



I made a quick turn towards the dune area.  I did not see the guy laying there and almost stepped on him.  He was young and thin with a really nice cock.  It was uncut and he had shaved all his pubes off.  We talked for a bit then I said I needed to pee, so I was going to find a secluded spot in the nearby bushes.



I found a spot to pee.  While I was peeing, a guy came up all naked and sat down and watched me pee.  He was nice looking with a big cock. We talked a bit.  I decided to lay out and decided my next step.  I laid there naked with a rather hard cock.  I was trying to decided which guy to hook up with'


Next thing I felt was a guy grabbing my cock and started to suck me.  I looked up and recognized him.  He was the one I wanted that I saw laying on the beach.  I laid down my head and smiled as he sucked my cock.

I love the beach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment