Monday, April 8, 2013

Underwear Night


Underwear Night

Story by Jay

It was underwear night at the local bar.  I loved going to the bar and seeing the guys in just their underwear.  I quickly got ready and put on my tightest revealing underwear.  My cock was hard thinking about all the guys wearing everything from boxers, to jockstraps, to sexy briefs. 

I was the first patron to arrive at the bar.  I took up the stool at the bar that had the best view of everyone as they came into the bar.  It did not take long for guys to arrive.  One thing I liked about underwear night is that the guys wants to be seen in their undies but they also wanted to tease you with having their cock show up in revealing positions.


Carl was the first guy to arrive.  He was sexy looking in his black trunk brief.  He had a great build and after he saw I was staring at his brief, he sat on the bar stool facing me.  We did not say much but staring at our package.  Carl was first to show his cock.  He lifted the leg opening to let his cock stick out for my viewing pleasure.  He was circumcised and had the biggest cock head.  He removed his hand from his cock and I placed my hand on his cock.  It grew as I slowly stroked it.  I pulled his cock out and it stood straight up.    

He leaned over and in a low voice said, “Faster.  Make me cum.”  I increased my stroking until he grunted and cum shot up and landed on his black briefs.  He sat back on the stool and finished his drink and walked away.


I was now hot for more cock.  I spotted a guy in a jockstrap.  He looked delicious.  I told him I liked what he was wearing.  His ass looked inviting.  I asked “Can I see more?”  He gladly pulled back the mesh lining of the jockstrap and I saw a nice set of balls and a nice cock.  He turned towards me and said ‘Your turn.”


I stood up and pulled my brief back.  My uncut cock looked thick and sprang to attention as I freed it from the confines of my underwear.  He got on his knees and gobbled up my cock until his face was in my hairy bush.  He started to suck me and he went at it fast and furious.  Some guys were watching and it turned me on seeing them stroke their cock as I got closer to cumming.

I reached out to stroke a couple of guys’ cocks.  As soon as their cock erupted with cum, I shot my load.  I leaned back onto the stool and took a sip of my drink.  The guys disappeared into the crowd to be replaced with some other hot guys.  I smiled at them and they returned the smile to me.

It looked like it was going to be a great night at the bar.  Like I said, I love underwear night.

No comments:

Post a Comment