Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby Sitting, Kevin - Part 2


Baby Sitting, Kevin

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

Kevin slept a good hour.  All the while I was watching his body.  He had a nicely formed chest.  His cock remained hard.  I played with my cock and stroked it as I wondered how it would be to fuck him.

 

I ran my hand over his chest and listened to his breathing.  He was still asleep.  I moved my hand down to his cock and balls taking my time to caress and fondle his sack and his rock hard cock.  I moved my hand down between his legs.  He woke up and raised his ass so that I had access to his hole.

The more I played with his ass, the higher his legs went up in the air.  I moved between his legs and spit on my cock and lubricated my cock and took air at his ass and slowly rested my cockhead on his opening. 

He placed his hands on each cheek and I slowly entered his ass.  His hole was easy to enter.  Before I knew it, I had my cock fully in his ass.  I started pumping.  He opened his eyes and smiled at me.   

I picked up speed and he grabbed his cock.  After a few strokes of his hand, he shot a load of cum.  I got close to cumming and pounded his ass until I came.  I pulled out and milked my cock and then laid on the bed next to him.

I was catching my breath, when I felt his arm reach across my chest.  He started to hold me and Kevin placed his face within inches of my face.  He kissed me on the cheek.  I turned towards him and our lips met.  It was tender and sweet, but Kevin was not finished.  We kissed and took turns entering each other mouths with our tongues.

After a while he said he needed to get back before his cousin came home from work.  He asked me “Can I see you again?”  I answered “As long as you are visiting, you are welcome to come over anytime.”

He got up and put on his shorts.  He leaned down and kissed me once again and said, “See you soon.”

 Baby Sitting, Kevin was going to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment