Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Here We Go Again - Part 2


Here We Go Again

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

He pulled me out of bed and dragged me to the shower.  For the second time today we lathered each other up and played with each other in the shower.  This was turning out to be a great storm, especially when he surprised me with a hard on when he turned around and forced me to the shower floor to suck him off.  I devoured his cock right to the root licking his balls with each time I swallowed him.  He didn't let me suck him too long before he pulled me up, spun me around and bent me over.  I knew what was coming next.  He put one hand on my shoulder and the other guided his soaped up cock to my hole.  As he shoved his cock in he told me we have to make sure the inside is as clean as the outside.
He was fucking me nice and slow which I usually enjoy, actually I enjoy no matter how Chris fucks me.  I love the feel of his uncut cock inside me and how his foreskin slides back and forth on his shaft as he thrust in and out but for some reason I wanted to really feel him fuck me like I had just fucked him.  I looked over my shoulder and told him “Baby I want a good old fashioned ramming.  Fuck me like I just fucked you.”
“You sure about that” he asked.  I said “Yeah I am.”  Then I got the surprise of my life.  He bent over so his back was pressing against my back, then he reached to grab me behind my knees and straightened up.  He actually picked me up by my knees balancing me on his cock.
He walked back to the bed and set me down so my knees were on the edge of the bed with my body sideways across the bed.  He forced my head down to the mattress and then like he was a some drill master or something he ordered me to keep my head down and hold my ass open wide for him to fuck me and fuck me deep.  He reached between my arms and my sides to grab my waist and started to slam and I mean slam into my ass.  I yelled and said “Hey I didn't mean for you to split me in half.”   Chris yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE MY COCK" and with that really slammed into me.  I let go of my ass and was clawing at the sheets and biting the pillow that I had grabbed onto.  Chris just continued to slam into me like a demon in heat.
All of a sudden I could feel his cock start to swell and he started a low growl and just continued to get louder till he was almost yelling.  He began to shake and then suddenly I felt his cock swell even more than it had already and my ass being filled with his load.  He pulled my ass hard up against his groin and buried his cock deeper than he has ever been before.  When he finished shooting his load, he fell on my back breathing heavy unable to talk.  His cock was still in my ass but I could feel it slowly going soft.  When it finally popped out of my ass he was able to move and rolled off me.  “Is that that way you wanted to be fucked or shall we try again?”  I stood up feeling my hole and his load dripping out of it and said "I don't think so.  I think we got it right the first time.”
He laughed and carried me to the shower and gently placed me standing under the water.  Then he got in on his hands and knees and sucked the remains of his load out of me.  Then he stood up and lathered me up real good paying special attention to massaging my ass and then rinsed me off.  He shut off the water and took a towel and dried my body gingerly and lovingly.  I didn't know exactly what to make of all this treatment but I loved it.  Once he was done he headed back to the living room his cock swinging between his legs.  I yelled after him "Where you going?” and he answered me to lay on the couch till you decide we're going to fuck again.  “Why bother getting dressed we can't go out and I know you’re a horny devil so I might as well be prepared.”  He was sitting on the couch by this time and I just walked in and bent down and kissed him hard.  When I finally came up for air I just said "You know how much I love you right?" 
“Yeah” he said “just as much as I love you.”  I lay on the couch with my head on his lap and went to sleep.  He let me sleep cause he knew when I woke up I was going to want to fuck again and he was already in the mood.  His cock had started to get hard with my head in his lap. 
It's going to be a great storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment