Monday, February 4, 2013

The Early Years - Part 3

The Early Years

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 4

It's now 10 years out of high school.  I never went back to my home town not even for a visit.  I put it all out on the table to my parents and told them you want to see me you come here you are more than welcome.  I even offered to pay for it but I also told them they were going to have to accept my "western life style”.

When they asked what I meant by "western life style” I didn't hole back. I told them their son was gay.  I liked men not women and that was that.  No it wasn't a phase.  No it wasn't a sickness, it was me.  They hung up the phone and never called again.  That was about 4 years ago.  I have to be true to me.  Like a friend told me they are your parents and you are not going to change them but you have to be true to yourself after all they aren't going to be around forever and what are you going to do live a lie till their gone?

He was right and I think I've been doing pretty good for myself.  I carried a 4.0 average all through college and was offered a very prestigious job right after graduation.  I own a very nice little house on the beach and I drive a very nice convertible.  I'm 28 years old and accomplished all this.  I think that's pretty good.  My friend said it was drive to show the family what I can do without them.  Maybe it is but right now I’m enjoying life.

Strangely enough I was at work the other day and got a phone call.  It was a voice from the past.  It was Ronnie from back in high school.  He was still in our home town and working but wanted to know if it was ok to come and visit.  Said he had to get away from all that went along with a small town even if just for a week.  I was thrilled and we arranged for him to come out in a few weeks.  I arranged to take vacation so we could spend as much time together as possible.
 
The day came and I headed for the airport to pick up Ronnie.  He was going to take the bus and I told him no way and sent him a plane ticket.  I guess I was hungry for some back home people.  I got to the airport just before he landed so I made it to the gate as they were getting off.  I recognized him immediately.  So did my cock.  He was the most magnificent specimen of a man I had seen since high school.

He recognized me too and walked over and we hugged before saying anything and going to get his suit case.  I still couldn't believe how he looked.  We drove home with the top down stopping at a place to eat on the beach that I like.  He couldn't take enough of the sites in all at once.  When we got to the house I told him to make himself comfortable and pointed to his room.  The next time I saw him he was wearing a pair of boxers and nothing else, with his cock hanging out the pants leg.  I laughed and said you don't waste time.  I wish he said. 
 
I asked him what he meant.  Well, this isn't just a vacation for me.  It's to scope out a new place to live.  You see it got around town about you being gay and it got even more unbearable after that.  I asked what he meant.  It was like they were on a witch hunt.  Anyone suspected of being gay was ridiculed.  He had a girlfriend but their relationship sucked.  He said hell I got more pleasure out of jerking off then fucking her.

A dim light was beginning to shine in my head.  “Let’s shower and dress and go clubbing.”  Ronnie jumped at the chance.  Now there is a club right on the beach about a mile from me so we went close.  When we walked in Ronnie's eyes couldn't focus fast enough.  He eyes were darting everywhere.  The light in my head was getting brighter.

I ordered drinks and proceeded to get Ronnie drunk off his ass.   Once I had succeeded I took him in the back room.  We weren't in there 2 seconds and someone had their hands down his pants.  He grabbed me by the shoulder and told me "Hey man, don't leave me".  I just told him to relax and go with it.  Whoever it was moved him to the wall and undid his pants and I could see the outline of a head bobbing up and down on his cock.  Knowing he was having a good time I went and got another drink. 

2 hours went by and Ronnie still wasn't out.  I went back in and he was still against the wall.  I walked over to him and said “Hey man, we should go.  He pulled me to him and said “I’d like to man but this guy won't let go of my cock.  He insists he's going to get me hard again.  Hell I already came 3 times.”  I opened my pants and pushed the guy over.  “Hey man he's shot.  You want a load suck on this” and with that shoved my cock in the guy’s mouth.  Ronnie pulled his pants up and left and I proceeded to fuck the guy’s face who was sucking me off and give him a nice healthy load before leaving.

We got back to the car and Ronnie asked "How did you know?"  I just looked at him and said "just a hunch".  We went home and had a few more beers and then I took Ronnie by the hand and led him to my bedroom.  He was still drunk enough he wasn't going to argue and I had had enough to not feel guilty taking advantage of him.    I slowly undressed him and lay him on the bed before I got undressed myself.  I lit a few candles and looked at his body in the dim light.  If I was tired the site I saw made all that fade away.  I was instantly hard.

I lay on top of him and started to make love to his body with my hands, tongue, and mouth.  I caressed him while licking and sucking him all over.  I knew he was enjoying it from his body language and motions and the sounds he was emitting.  I even got his cock hard again which he said wouldn't happen back in the bar. 
 
I reached in the night stand and got my cock ring and lube.  He watched as I put on the cock ring and greased up my cock.  He looked up at me with glassed over eyes and asked if my cock was still as big as in high school.  Like it would shrink.  I just smiled and lifted his legs and put them on my shoulders.  I leaned in so I was laying on top of him.  He was almost bent in half and his ass fully exposed to me.  I whispered in his ear to breath slow and deep and just relax. 
 
"What are you doing, he asked?"  I whispered in his ear again to relax that I was going to fuck him and he would love it.  He tried to move away but in this position I pretty much had him since he was drunk.  I maneuvered my cock till it finally lined up with his hole and then put pressure forward till I felt it pop inside him.  He stiffened and I stopped telling him to breath in, breath out, relax, breath in, breath out. 

I could feel his ass start to loosen around my cock head and I continued to push in.  He kept tightening up trying to keep me from pushing in but I kept telling him to relax and soon my pubic hair was intermingling with the hair on his ass.  I held it in there for a moment for him to adjust before I started to move in and out.  He was pulling at the sheets and begging me to pull out of him but I just kept talking to him in soothing tones and I could soon feel his ass relaxing around my cock. 

When I did I started to fuck him a little harder and faster.  I knew he was enjoying it when his hands let go of the sheets and he reached for and grabbed me by my ass cheeks and squeezed them and moaned that he wanted more. I was starting to breath heavy and was already sweating all over him but managed to ask him if he was sure.  He just shook his head yes.  I let his one leg down and started to lift his other over my head not pulling my cock out of his ass.

As I rolled him I had grabbed a pillow and was pushing it under so that as he rolled he had the pillow under him to push his ass in the air.  Once he was on his stomach I forced his legs open wide and propped myself up on my arms and started to fuck him deep and hard.  So hard I was bouncing off his ass with each thrust. 

All this encouragement just made me fuck him harder and faster.  My orgasm snuck up on me.  Usually I get a tingling in my balls or my shaft and then I cum.  This time it was like an explosion.  When I realized what was happening I just slammed into him and held it there so the remainder of my load was deep inside.

When I was done cuming inside him and started to go soft I pulled out of him and rolled onto my back next to him.  When he managed to gather himself together he looked at me and asked "So, how was I for a virgin?"  Fucking fantastic I told him then I realized what he meant and what he was doing.  He purposely came out to the west coast to see what it was like to be with a man.  Well he found out.  He was just fucked by all 14 inches and maybe then some. 

He started to fade off to sleep so I just covered him and left him just as he was.  His ass was in the air propped up on the pillow and my load inside him.  I woke up during the night as he was getting off the bed to go pee.  I told him to clinch his ass cheeks together or he was gonna have sticky legs.  When he got back he lay back down on the pillow with his ass up.  “Well sir I’m ready for load number 2” and he laughed. 

I smiled.  Little did he know I was already rock hard and he was going to get fucked again like it or not.  I slowly slid into him and was met with some resistance but now like before and suddenly he was on his knees with his face buried in the mattress.  I got behind him and grabbed him by the hips.  So that's the way you want it I said.  I started to fuck him at a steady pace and slapped his ass from time to time alternating sides.  It didn't take me long to give him another load and pull out.

He left his ass in the air telling me he didn't want it to leak out.  I have something for that if you want.  He said he was curious so I got out of bed, went to my dresser and got a butt plug out of the drawer and slowly inserted it in his ass.  When I was done I lay back down on the bed.  “You can lay down now” I told him.  “That will stay in you till someone pulls it out.”  It feels weird he said.  You want to hold those loads or not.  I do he said and rolled to face me and hugged me as he went off to sleep again.

In the morning he wouldn't let me take the plug out and was walking naked all around the house.  We ate breakfast and then he wanted to go shopping.  He said he needed some true western clothes.  Still he wouldn't let me pull the plug.  He tried on all sorts of pants and shorts and bought a lot.  It was torture for me because I knew he was walking around with that butt plug and it was making me horny as hell.

When we got home I threw him on the floor, tore his pants literally off his body, pulled the plug out of his ass and shoved my cock in.  You did this on purpose you know and now you are gonna get it.  He grabbed his feet and hooked his knees behind his arms and said go for it baby.  “Fuck my hot hole”.  I gave him his 3rd hard fucking in less than 2 days and another load.  When he got up he had no choice.  My loads were running out of his ass and he had to run for the shower.

That night I got down to some serious talking.  I asked him what his intentions were and he said for the moment to fuck and suck as much as I can and since I haven't sucked a cock at all.  Yet you will have to show me and give me some pointers.  With that he got on his knees and took my cock in his mouth.  I talked him through what I call a basic blow job and told him the only thing to do is practice.  That night we went back to the club and I set him up in a corner of the back room.  He was on his hands and knees.  Then I went back in the bar and started to pick and choose and would go over and tell whoever “Hey man if you are looking for some head I found out there's a newbie learning to suck cock in the back.”

They were flocking like bees to honey.  I only had to tell 3 or 4 people and the word spread.  Someone even came over to me and told me about the newbie.  When the bar was closing Ronnie came out with some guys arm around his shoulder.  He was drenched in sweat and cum.  The guy came over to me with Ronnie and said “Hey man.  Did you try this guy?  He can suck a mean cock” and he walked away.  I looked at Ronnie and said no I haven't but I will and as soon as we got home I made him suck me off before I would let him go to sleep.  And he was pretty good.

We spent the rest of the week fucking and sucking and sunning and just enjoying ourselves.  When it came Time for Ronnie to leave I made him an offer.  See if he could transfer with his job and move out and in with me.  Before I was on the freeway on my way home my phone rang.  I'll let you know when I'm coming.  I told him to make sure he could transfer and he told me no need.  He put almost every dime since school in the bank.  He had enough of a bank roll to live on till he found work.  2 weeks later he was back and unfortunately his parents told him the same thing. Don't come back.  I told him no worry.  We were now each other’s family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment