Sunday, February 10, 2013

CAMPING

CAMPING

Story by Larry

I love to go camping.  Sometimes a friend goes with me but most of the time I go alone.  I have a full back pack that I can carry everything in for 2 days.  It contains food, bedding, small tent, you name it.  I hike into the woods and find a nice place to spend the evening under the stars and just enjoy the solitude. This year I was trying a new camping area I had never been in before.  

I registered in the ranger’s office and almost didn't leave.  The ranger was so fucking hot I would have done almost anything to be with him.  He wore work boots, tight tan shorts that were so tight I knew for a fact he was commando.  They were stretched tight over his perfect round bubble ass and his cock protruded out like a log in his crotch.  His tan shirt was tight across his well-developed what looked like a slightly hairy chest.  His sleeves was so tight from his muscles it looked like it was cutting off the circulation.  He had a wonderful tan from working outdoors.
 
He gave me a map of the park and suggested a few trails that haven't been used yet.  He mentioned one and told me it was really closed to the novice hiker but he would let me use it if I wanted.  I took his suggestion and headed down the path.  It was easy at first but then became a path for the truly experienced hiker.  It was hot as hell and I was sweating so much I stopped and took off my shirt and changed into shorts and then continued in shorts and back pack putting my shirt inside the pack.

My days at the gym really were paying off.  My body was one big muscle and covered with sweat I thought I looked really hot.  I came upon a clearing next to a lake and decided I had gone far enough.  According to the map I was almost at the end of the trail anyhow.  I set up a little camp area with a pup tent and all and then decided to go skinny dipping in the lake.  The entire time I felt like I was being watched but couldn't see anyone.

That night it unexpectedly started to rain.  I crammed everything into the tent and closed the flap.  My lantern hung from the center of the tent.  The rain sounded so peaceful that I just lay back and started to jerk off.  I didn't know you could see my outline on the outside of the tent as well as the fact I was being watched.

I just shot my load when I heard footsteps.  I opened the flap and there stood the ranger.  “I came to check and see if you were ok.”  I told him yeah and he said “Man it's really shitty out here.”  I moved some stuff and said ”Well there’s room in here if you want.”  I grabbed a towel and pulled it over myself as the ranger crawled in the tent.  “Gee thanks.  I checked on everyone else but it really sucks hiking down the mountain in the mud.”
 
He undid his soaking wet shirt and took it off.  “Mind if I get comfortable?” he asked.  He hung the shirt from the pole in the center of the tent then while on his knees slid his shorts down to confirm what I thought earlier.  He was commando and he was hung like a fucking horse.  He hung his pants with his shirt and sat cross legged across from me.  He fondled his cock while we talked.  I offered him a sandwich and he gladly took and ate it still playing with his cock.

When he was done we talked about hiking and stuff and he said he liked this trail that he often came up and took a dip naked in the lake.  I thought he winked at me but dismissed it as my wishful thinking.  We talked even more and I watched as he continued to fondle his cock and it grew to a full erection.  I was getting a hard on just watching him.  Almost a total hard on he reached over and grabbed my cock and said "Come on man get it hard.  Look at me I’m hard as a rock.” 

I didn't argue with him but moved in closer to him and fondled his cock while he did mine.  “That's better” he said as I became rock hard.  Who was I to fight him?  “Lay down” he told me and I did.  There was just enough room without sticking out of the tent.  He moved around and got on top of me and then took my cock in his mouth.  After a mouthful once or twice he stopped long enough to tell me to suck his cock.   He was like I said hung like a horse so it didn't take much for him to get his cock in my mouth.  While he sucked me he also fucked my face.

A few minutes later he pulled out of my mouth and turned around again.  This time he lifted my legs and stuck his tongue in my ass crack.  He ate it like the pro I gathered he is.  Once he got me good and wet he spit on the head of his cock and put it to my hole.  “Relax now, man because I’m giving it all to you.”  With that I felt pressure on my ass and then his head pop into my hole.  I felt the ridge around his head as it slid slowly inside me. 

I had to put my hands on his waist and stop him for a minute so I could get used to his size.  He looked down at me and said “Now you’re gonna get it all so you better relax.”  With that he started to push in again and by the time I felt his balls on my ass I thought I was going to pass out.  I asked him to pull out and he only pulled half way out.  “I told you you’re gonna take it all and take it you will.”  He started to push in again and this time a little faster. 

He kept pulling only half way out and then pushing back in resting his balls on my ass.  It seemed like forever but then he said “I need to give you my load man.  You’re gonna have to take me hard.”  Panting I said “I thought you were already hard” and he laughed.  “I didn't mean my hard cock I meant fucked hard.”  With that he started to pump faster and faster and slamming into me harder and harder.  It was so hard that I was rocking back and forth on the floor of the tent.

When he came I felt him swell and then he held himself inside me and dumped a really big hot load.  So big it leaked out as he pulled out and trickled all over the tent floor and when he let my ass down I slid all over in his load.  It felt funny but nice at the same time.  He rolled me over and licked his load out of my crack and then lay next to me with his arm over me and was asleep in seconds.

When I woke up in the morning I was alone.  There was a note on my back pack.  "Thanks for the tight ass.  Maybe we can do it again sometime".
 
I felt like I had been used but in a good way.  I went for a swim, put my shorts and boots on and headed down the mountain.  When I got to the ranger station a couple was walking out as I walked in.  There he was behind the counter and you could tell he had on the same uniform he had on yesterday.

I walked over with the note and told him "Under one condition".  “What's that” he asked.  I walked behind and got under the counter.  It was high enough that he could stand there while i knelt under it and opened his pants.  I was about half way down his cock when someone walked in.  I was going to fix him for leaving me alone this morning. 

I kept sucking him and deep throated him while he tried to talk to whoever it was that came in.  They held a long conversation and he kept trying to keep a straight face and not moan.  I heard the door close as they left and he sat on the edge of the stool behind the counter and forced my mouth all the way down his cock.  I started to play with his balls and that's all he needed to shoot his load down my throat.  I climbed out from under the counter just as someone came in. 
 
I had to laugh because he stood up to talk to them and his shorts fell to his ankles.  He stood there with his shirt half open, his shirt tails covering his ass and only part of his cock but when they turned to look at something he managed to pull his pants up and close the button.  Only thing was his cock still was sticking out of his fly.  I thanked him for a nice week end in the woods and walked out leaving him behind the counter.  I couldn't help but wonder if he ever got his cock back in his pants without being found out.  For me I was going home, shower and relax in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment