Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Early Years - Part 2

The Early Years

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 4

Knowing I was different than a lot of others and living in a small town limited me in my sexual activity.  By limit I mean it was me, myself and as one of the guys used to joke’Pamala HANDerson’.  Well let me tell you we learnt in school that if you don't use the muscles of the body you lose them as time goes by and that the more you use them the larger they can become if worked correctly.

Well I guess my hand was using my cock the right way cause by the time I was 18 I was sporting a 14 inch cock.  I put all the other guys to shame.  I'm sure I am 14 inches too.  In high school gym class was required to shower before leaving.  Not showering meant automatic failure.  I didn't care. I had gotten into working out with weights and was very proud of how my body was turning out.  I was forever being asked out by some bitch or another.  Anyhow in the showers one day another guy dared me to let him measure my cock.

I didn't care and told him get a ruler while I get it hard and started to stroke it.  The rest of the guys stood in amazement as they watched my cock grow and when they measured 14 inches I thought one guy was going to pass out.  I started hearing remarks about splitting some bitche’s pussy in half with my hard cock.  They should only know I want to split some of their asses.  Anyhow no one really questioned why they never saw me out with some bitch.  I guess they thought I was fucking everything walking.

After high school I had enough of hiding my sexuality and left for college right away.  Most people wait till fall but I started in the summer and never looked back.  I had high enough grades that I was accepted to a very renowned school on the south west coast. It was sunny days, man.  First thing I did once I was settled was buy myself a gay bar guide.  Actually it was just a gay guide and I found a few other places as well. 

Like the gay nude beach that was only an hour drive from my dorm.  It was right up my alley.  I went to a tanning salon advertised in the book and told them I wanted a beach tan.  The guy laughed.  “A newbie” he said.  “Come with me.”  He took me into a booth in the back and handed me a few things and started to explain what to do.  While he was explaining I started to strip and by the time he turned from showing me the controls for the booth I was standing naked.  “Damn man, you don't waste any time do you.”

Nope, was all I said.  He handed me a tube of tanning oil and told me “Lather yourself with this good.  I’ll set it that you get maximum tan in a short period of time.  Make sure you get plenty on that log you call your cock and those 2 boulders you call nuts.”  I laughed.  He set the booth and then took the tub and said "I'll do your back. “ He massaged it in well and even fingered my ass while doing it.  I moaned a little but was more interested in getting tan and to the beach.

Hour and a half later I had 2 sessions under my belt and was on my way to the beach.  Not before giving the guy behind the counter my number.  I was like a race horse busting out of the starting gate.  I got to the beach and lay out a nice big beach towel and then stripped and lay down.  About a half hour later I hear "Nice buns".  I look up and who is it but the guy from the tanning salon.  He knelt on the towel next to me and said “You didn't think I was going to let prime meat like you get away.”

We talked for a good part of the day.  Bad thing was we lost track of time and I got a really bad sunburn.  My tanning friend, his name was Carl, told me to follow him to his house. It was closer and he knew I was only going to keep clothes on for so long without being in pain.  He was right.  15 minutes later in his entrance way I was ripping my clothes off in pain. 

He had me go in the living room while he went and got a few things.  He came back with a very strong mixed drink, a pain killer, A fan and some cream to take the sting out.  He started to put the cream on my back and I could instantly feel relief.  When I turned around he started on my neck and worked his way down paying I thought a little too much attention to my nipples.  Then further down to my stomach and crotch. 

“Oh a northern boy huh?” he said.  I asked what he meant and he started to explain.  “First of all” he said “You are fair skinned where people from here keep a tan somewhat all year.  Second and I love it you have a full bush and a delightful hairy ass and 3rd you have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.  Natives around here should be ashamed of themselves.”  With that he licked the head of my cock before swallowing it while putting the cream on my legs.  I shot almost instantly.

He looked up at me and asked if there was something wrong.  I played dumb and asked what he meant.  “You know why did you cum so fast.”  I turned bright red and his head went to the side.  “Don't tell me.  You are a virgin?”  I hung my head and nodded.  “Well we're going to take care of that then.”  He went and got some lube and greased up my cock.  Then he took his clothes off and let me tell you he hid his muscled body well because he was tight and hot.  He bent over the arm chair and said this will be the easiest for you with the sunburn. 

He reached behind and grabbed my cock and pulled me to his ass.  “Go ahead man.  Just be careful because I'm not used to something that fucking long.”  I put the head to his hairy hole and hesitated but he didn't.  He pushed back on my cock and I felt the head pop in and sink inside him.  A feeling I never had before in my life. It was much different than my hand and a lot more pleasurable.  He went half way down my shaft before pulling off it.

“How did that feel?” he asked.  “Fucking fantastic” I told him and took him by the waist and aimed my cock head at his hairy greased hole again.  “Remember, slow.  At least till I'm used to your length.”  I did.  I fucked him slow for a minute or 2 till he reached between his legs to grab my balls and started to pull me into him. 
 
I guess he liked it because he started to sweat and moan and groan and was telling me to fuck him deeper, to give him more of my cock, to bury it in him, to make him know he was being fucked.  I came again quickly but not as quick as the first time.  When I came my orgasm was so intense I thought I was going to pass out.  I spent the week end with Carl and as my sunburn eased so did my cock, right in his ass over and over and over again.  How he could walk was beyond me.  Thus my coming out party as someone put it years later.  For me I just considered it the first of many great fucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment