Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Roommate - Part 2

Roommate

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

 
When I woke up the next morning, Ray was gone.  I slowly got ready for work and I wondered if he was now turned off by what happened last night.

All day longed I thought of Ray and that big cock of his.  When I got home after work, there was still no sign of Ray.  His room was just as I left it this morning.

The evening went by slowly until it was time for bed.  I turned off the lights and got in bed.  A few minutes later, I heard the front door open and close.  I heard Ray go to his room.  I laid there wondering what to do.  Ray opened my door and came in. 

“How are you doing, Ray?”  I asked. Ray sat on the foot of the bed and said “I changed my mind; I don’t want to fuck you.”   I sat up and felt sad.  I answered “That is ok.”

Ray smiled and said “I want you to fuck me.  I want to see how it feels.”  I pulled Ray on top of me.  Our faces were just inches apart.  We kissed gently then with more passion..  Ray was a great kisser.  I was rock hard and so was Ray.  I reached over and found some lube on the nightstand.  

Ray laid on the bed and raised his feet.  He was ready.  I lubed his hole and placed my cockhead at its opening.  I kissed him as I pushed my cock in.  He gasped for air and I stopped pushing.  I asked, “Is it ok?:  Ray said “YES” as he pushed me by the hips to go deeper.  As I went deeper into his ass, he whispered “Awesome.”
 

I started to thrust my hips.  He moaned in delight.  I increased my speed and Ray smiled as the waves of ecstasy swept over him.  He enjoyed it as had a look of bliss on his face.  I felt myself getting ready to cum.  I warned Ray I was ready and then I started to cum.  I shot my last drop and removed my cock from his ass and laid down next to Ray. 

He was grinning from ear to ear.  He said “WOW, I am going to call my ex-girlfriend and tell her thanks.  I am where I belong.  Let’s do it again?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment