Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pretty Man - Part 2

Pretty Man

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 4

 

One night it was cold and raining and really slow.  I had only done one blow job all night.  All the other guys had gone in out of the weather.  I was about to give up too when a big ass black caddy pulled up next to me.  The window went down and the man inside asked if I was available for the night.  I told him yeah for a price.  He flashed $500 in front of me and I got in the car.  It was a slow night, and I would be out of the weather for $500.  It was a no brainer.  We went to his hotel and he gave me his coat just like in the movie.  We walked in and went to his room. 

He didn't want to fuck or anything.  He just wanted to talk and not be alone.  We ended up watching TV and drinking beer together.  That night in bed the closest we got to sex what cuddling with his cock in my ass crack.  That was it.  When I woke up he was already working on his computer.  I went in the shower to get ready to leave when he came in and opened the curtain.  He surveyed me up and down and then said he had a proposition. 

“I’m listening” I said.  He went on to tell me he had business to do in town for the week and needed someone to go along with him to meetings and dinner and stuff.  I said don't you think people will think it funny your bringing a guy.  “No” he said “everyone I’m dealing with knows I’m gay.  Matter of fact that's why they are dealing with me.  How much for the week?”  The movie went through my head and I told him $4,000 plus expenses, clothes etc.  He pulled his wallet out and handed me 10 hundred dollar bills.  Here’s a deposit.  Then he handed me a credit card and said “Go shopping, tux, dress clothes, athletic wear in case we go to the gym. etc.”

I spent the entire day in stores.   First thing he told me to make sure I bought was underwear after all he couldn't have me walking with him with my cock bouncing all over.  I went a little overboard though.  I bought leather underwear, see through underwear, lace, all sorts of sexy underwear, jocks, g stings, you name it. 

When he got back that night I was waiting for him in the lobby in a tux because we were going out to dinner.  I made jaws drop when we walked in the room.  I do admit I was a knock out.  We had a nice time and then went home.  We finally went to bed that night and he formally asked me to have sex, specifically to fuck him.  I asked him his favorite position and he got out of bed and said “Follow me.  I always wanted to try this since I saw it in a movie.”  He moved the couch away from the wall, walked behind it and lay on his stomach over the back of it.  His head was hanging over the edge of the cushions and he held on by holding the cushions.  “Ready” he said. 
 
I took some new lube I had bought earlier.  It not only worked as lube it got warm when used to fuck and was flavored.  I rubbed it into his crack and hole and then blew over it. He moaned.  “Nice.”  I then started to slip my cock inside him.  He looked over his shoulder.  “One thing” he said.  “I don't think I can take all of you.”  I said “We'll see.”  I didn't tell him I had also used some anal ease which numbed his hole.  A few minutes later I lay on his back and he turned his head so we could kiss.   “Guess what” I whispered.  “You got all 13 inches in you right now.  What do you think of that?” 

“I think you better fuck me now before I lose my nerve” he said.  He pushed up on the cushions forcing me to stand up so I started to fuck him slowly.  The Anal Ease must have been wearing off because he was making odd noises and begging me to take it out.  I told him I didn't think so.  “Once I start to fuck I finish a fuck” I told him, especially when I got all 13 inches in him.  He was starting to sweat and I loved the way his tan body glistened under me.  I started to fuck him faster and suddenly he let out a moan and told me he was cumming.  I took that as my cue and started to really fuck him and came right after him.  My cock buried in him till I was done shooting.  When I pulled out my cum was leaking all over so I bent down and took some in my mouth and then pulled him up to swap it as we kissed.  He loved it.

And so went the week.  We did things socially during the day and dinner and then fucked every night.  We actually fucked on I think every piece of furniture and counter surface and floor in his room.  He loved me to fuck him. He wasn't so keen on fucking me but that was ok.  I didn't want to tell him but his 6 inch cock did nothing for me when he fucked me but I had learned how to fake it by then so it wasn't a problem. 

At the end of the week we went to dinner alone.  At dinner he presented an idea.  He wanted to put me up in a similar room, with a kitchen, provide me with a car and an allowance of $200 a week.  The best part was he would let me go to school part time at his expense with all this under one condition.  I was to at his beck and call boy.  When he was in town I was his.  I could fuck whoever I wanted when he was out of town but when he was home I was his.  It took me all of 2 seconds to say yes. 

That was 5 years ago.  I’m still in school, on my second new car that he bought me, a nice convertible and living in the same room.  When he's in town I stay in his room and when he's not I stay in my place.  I’ve grown to look forward to his visits which are about every 6-8 weeks and when he's not here I supplement my allowance by hooking.  I am a bit more selective though and get a motel room for it.  Actually I’ve gotten to be quite a business man about it.  I found a web site to advertise on when my friend is not in town and line up enough guys to make it worthwhile for the room.  I usually make an extra $500-1000 a week.  I’m getting a nice bank roll. 

I took a week and went back to my home town.  I visited friends I knew my parents would talk to. I wanted it to get back to them that I was making something of myself.  I told everyone I was living with someone and going to school to get my degree.  They of course all saw my new car so they assumed I must have a good job.  I even got invited to my parent’s neighbors for dinner which of course I went.  All the neighbors were there and when they saw how I was dressed and what I was driving were very impressed.  One even called my parents to try and get them to come over.  They refused.  Either way we had a nice time.  I got my point across and I left.  On the drive home I was thinking.  I was making something of myself, education for a career, good friends, nice place to live and all from doing one thing.  Fucking.  I guess my cock is serving me well, all 13 inches of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment