Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mystery Cruise - Part 2

Mystery Cruise

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3
 

 

He grabbed me by the waist and started to really pound my ass right from the start.  I grabbed my ankles to steady myself and let him go for it.  I soon felt a warm feeling in my ass and knew he had given me his load.  He pulled out and slapped my ass on each cheek and said “Thanks man.  That’s some tight ass you got there.  Really nice” and with that he was gone.  His load was still in my ass as I walked up to the dance floor and just stood and watched everyone.  There were people dancing but also people sitting along the rail getting or giving head, some even sitting on cocks and getting fucked.
 
I went and sat next to a guy who was just sitting jerking off and watching everyone dance.  I started to get hard watching him but I guess he wasn't interested because he got up and walked away but there was this hot Latin guy who was interested.  He was just my type too with a fucking fabulous long thick cock, big low hanging balls, a great bush above his cock which thinned out to a trail of hair up and between perfect abs to his PECs and surrounding a pair of beautiful nipples that stuck straight out.  He had just the right amount of grunge hair on his face and the deepest blue eye's I have ever seen.  Jet black hair that was perfect.  He walked over to me and asked if this seat was taken.  I told him no but got the surprise of my life when he turned around and took my cock and guided it into his ass and sat right down on it.

He looked over his shoulder and said “Don't worry many I’ll do all the work. You just sit back and enjoy” and he did.  He slowly bounced on my cock and used his ass muscles to squeeze and massage me at the same time.  He must not be a stranger to this position because he sure knew how to milk my cock to make it feel the ultimate pleasure.  I had my head back over the rail of the boat and was moaning loud.  Then I sat up as straight as I could and reached around.  With one hand I played with his nipple while with the other I tried to catch his bouncing cock or play with his balls.  He moaned.  I had no warning like I usually do with some sort of feeling in my balls or a tingling or something but I had no warning.  One minute I was being bounced on and massaged and the next I was cumming in his ass.

When he thought I was done shooting he got up and turned to kneel and clean my cock.  He was an expert cock sucker too because I was hard in seconds. We spent the rest of the night together and he made sure either with his ass or his mouth I was hard the rest of the night.  When we headed back to shore the same guy came around and gave everyone their clothes back.  By the time we docked everyone was dressed and ready to go home.  They were either partied or fucked out.

I went to my car and as I got in noticed my god of a man was standing by the curb and seemed to be waiting for something.  I pulled up by him and offered him a ride.  He said his lover was supposed to pick him up.  “LOVER”  I said.  “We just fucked all night long.”  “Yeah.” he said “He lets me go out once every six months or so and fuck and I let him go out too.  It works out well or at least it has for the last 4 years.”  With that his cell phone rang.  He answered it and suddenly looked like he was going to pass out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment