Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Vacation Days - Part 2

Vacation Days

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 4

It was early morning and just as scheduled there was a man from Sexual Circus waiting at the airport with a car to transport me to the resort.  I was impressed.  As we rode along he asked if there was anything in particular I was looking for.  I told him I was just looking for a good time and admitted I guessed I was actually acting out on a midlife crisis type urge.  He looked me up and down and said "Midlife?  How can you be midlife?  What are you 27-28 years old?”  When I told him I was in my 30's he told me “No way. “  I said “Yes way.”  Then he said “Well I hope I still look as hot as you when I’m in my 30's.

We got to the resort and I registered and went to my room.  There was a pamphlet on the dresser with all the activities both on premise and off that the resort offered.  I was hungry so I went to the dining room for a late breakfast.  As I sat at the table a few guys stopped by here and there to welcome me and invite me to join in activities.  I assumed they were from the resort but found out later on they were guest's like myself.

Anyhow, after breakfast I went back to my room and called up for a massage.  I wanted to relax my muscles before doing anything.  About a half hour later just as I got out of the shower there was a knock at the door.  It was the masseuse.  He came in with a folding table and suit case with oils and stuff for the massage.  He gave me a choice of the bed or the table. I chose the bed. 

He said fine.  With that he started to take his clothes off and I looked at him and asked “What are you doing?”  He said “Oh I’m sorry didn't you order a nude massage.  I played it off as I did and said “Oh yes I’m sorry it's just my first time.”  It was my first time but I hadn't realized he would be nude.  I lay on the bed and he began to massage my shoulders.  He worked his way down my body and left no muscle unattended.  It felt wonderful.  He worked all the way to my toes and then back up to my ass and massaged each globe of my ass and then my ass crack and into my hole. I was squirming and moaning at this point.  He paid special attention to my hole for a bit before having me turn over.


When I turned over he again started at my shoulders and worked his way down my chest and crotch area to my legs and feet.  Then back up to my crotch where he took my cock in his mouth and sucked it all the way to the base of my shaft.  I grew hard as his tongue massaged the shaft of my cock.


Then he released my cock and grabbed my balls and oiled them up and massaged them very well I might add.  I was getting aroused and after a few minutes of him using his hands he bent down to use his mouth on my cock.  I just laid on the bed and moaned in appreciation.  He was an expert cock sucker.  I was going crazy but all of a sudden he let go of my cock and straddled my body and sat down on my cock.  I felt it going inside his ass ever so slowly and it felt wonderful.  While he rode my cock he massaged my chest and shoulders again.  I told him I was about to cum and he sat down on my cock and used his ass muscles to bring me to orgasm.  I shot my entire load in his ass. 

When i was done he lifted himself off of my cock and used a warm towel to clean me up.  The entire time I did not see any of my cum leak out of his ass.  He must have some muscle control.  When he was done he dressed and I tipped him and he left.  I was exhausted, relieved, exhilarated all at once.  I decided to go to the pool for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment