Sunday, August 26, 2012

Delivering Packages - Part 2

Delivering Packages

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I dropped Barry at his place.  It was in a rundown district of the city.  It was late and he invited me in.  I was tired and welcomed the relief of resting up before heading back.

The inside of the apartment was shabby and dingy.  He had a sofa but not much more than that.  The apartment had no air conditioning.  He undressed and sat on the sofa.  I did the same. 


 
He reached over and held me.  For the longest time, we just hugged.  I got up to pee.  He followed me and stood next to me as the piss flowed out of my cock.  His eyes watched with interest as I finished up and shook the last drops of urine from my cock. 

He held me and we kissed.  He sat down on the floor and pulled me down.  We sat cross legged on the floor.  His tongue darted into my mouth.  Our cocks were erect and he grabbed my cock and stroked it.  I did the same with his.


 
Our sex in the rest stop and the back of the truck was hurried but exciting.  Now we were being slow and romantic.  His tongue darted into my mouth, found my tongue, and we played tag with each other’s tongue.     


 
I stood up and Barry was on his knees and rubbing his face against my cock.  I was enjoying it, when he took my cock into his mouth.  His warm moist mouth sent shivers through my body.  I face fucked him until I could not take it any longer.  I unload in his mouth.  He kept a grip on my cock and swallowed my load, then he removed my cock and used his hand to milk the remaining drops of cum.


 
He laid back on the floor to catch his breath.  His cock was rock hard and looked delicious.  I laid next to him and started to suck his cock.  I held onto his balls.  I felt them tighten up.  I knew he was getting ready to cum.  I increased my sucking and felt his balls go upward into his body, then the first wave of cum landed in my mouth.  I kept sucking as wave after wave of his cum filled my mouth.

When he was done I curled up next to him with my head on his chest.  He held me as we slept.

The next day I got ready to leave.  I asked him why was he at the truck stop.  He said he was looking for work and was trying to hitch a ride back home.  I asked if he found any work.  He said no he did not. 

I told him maybe he would help me make deliveries.  He could stay with me.

He grabbed his things and said “I am ready.  Let’s go make deliveries.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment