Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Girl Next Door, the Boy in my Bed - Part 2

The Girl Next Door, the Boy in my Bed

Story by J.C.

blondtwink.nibblebit.com

Part 2 of 3

Our college work kept us very busy for several days and it’s only at the beginning of the following week that Pete and I talked about ogling the chick again. I expected he would come early in the evening to make sure he didn’t miss a single moment of my slutty neighbor pleasuring herself but he didn’t turn up until it was fairly late.

« Sorry, I had to finish writing a bloody essay that must be handed in tomorrow». He must have rushed to my place because he was out of breath. « Hope I’m not too late and the little bitch’s still hot for us? »

«You’re lucky, I haven’t seen her yet.. She shouldn’t be along now » And indeed, it was only a few seconds before she entered the room and turned the light on. She was in jeans and a cute baby doll shirt. Very nice! Pete and I were beginning to grin at each other. She suddenly walked to the window, closed it and drew the curtains.

I could read more than disappointment on Pete’s face, actual dejection, ad if the girl had actually meant to spurn him personally..

« Fucking bitch! » he shouted, slumping into a chair.

« Well, I know… I too was expecting something… »

I moved to him and placed a hand on his shoulder and added

« But do we need the chick? After all, there’s also you and I… you and I together. » and I think I turned instantly scarlet, realizing what it meant.

Pete looked up.

«You and me? You mean, like the other night…when we …  together»

I didn’t answer immediately. A flurry of ideas were rushing in to my mind.

« Pete, let’s do it again, will you? » my hand caressing his shoulder. « I’d like to take the next step with you - jerk-off and fool around a bit with you. We both want it, I’m sure.»

I didn’t have to say more to convince him.

He smiled, stood up with a light in his eyes and walked over to me. I stood behind him, my hands around him and began caressing his crotch gently.

Soon his cock started to tent his trousers. I began opening his jeans, and pulling down his boxer to expose his hard meat. At the same time I could feel my cock hardening and pressing against his buttocks.

“Fuck, let’s get on the bed where we can do this right,” I whispered…

We got on the bed and I finished pulling off his trousers and underwear. I also pulled up his shirt under his elbows to avoid staining it with his cum.


« Now you, » he said, turning to me.

« Later, let me take care of you. I’ll wank you and drain your balls »

He tried to answer but I gently placed a hand on his mouth.

« Just relax, lie back and enjoy…. »

« Ok, do me, I like it when you jerk me off », Pete finally said.





Pete moaned as I pulled the foreskin back, exposed his very red knob that was already leaking precum and I rubbed his swollen cock up and down.

Soon his cock was hard, hot and throbbing. This was going to be good.

I was on the floor in front of him between his legs. I slowly stroked his cock up and down while I used my left hand to play with his balls: he spread his legs to give full access so that I could also caress the area between his balls and asshole

« Yeah, I like it when you play with my balls » Pete said weakly.

I went on cupping and caressing them.

I changed the way I was pumping his cock, faster at times, faster or slower at other times, with three or four fingers or with the whole hand and I finally maintained a good steady pace going from the base of his shaft all the way up over his head and back down again.

I felt Pete was now on the edge.

« Faster and a bit harder. Yes, yes, that’s it!” he instructed me

He pushed himself into my working hands.

« Yes, yes! Keep going! Don’t stop! Ahhhhh…» he moaned loudly

His cock got even more rigid and then hot boy cum spurted out on his stomach, three or four thick beads followed by more drops oozing from the tip onto my hand. His chest was splattered up to his neck, cum was pooling in his navel and my hands were covered with this delicious sticky boy cream.

As his orgasm subsided, his cock - so hard minutes ago - started to soften in my hand and his balls started to loosen. I asked him how that felt

« It was great sex, the best wank ever. Thanks. I’m not sure I can do as well for you when I return you the favor. »

« Don’t worry; I’ll enjoy everything you’ll do. But I suppose you’d better take a shower first to clean all the mess », I suggested.

“Sure, I’ll be quick and I want you here naked on the bed, horny and ready for me, when I come back.” he said almost triumphantly.

I watched him come back from the shower. I had never really looked at him closely, but there, in the nude, he was so beautiful! He worked work out at a gym at least once a week; his body was somewhat of a swimmer’s build.

“You’re pretty fucking cute … and your cock… I love your cock. I love it, buddy », I cooed.

He smiled

« Thanks. I’ll tell you what… you lie on top of me and rub your cock up my belly » Pete told me and he lay on his back with his legs open; I climbed on top of him and lowered myself onto him.

He raised his leg around my hip, and my leg slid between his. We began rubbing together. It felt so good. Eventually, I rolled on my back, and my friend rolled on top of me. I spread my legs apart and wrapped my legs around his. It was so hot. We were grinding, and it was awesome. I rubbed my hard cock over Pete’s cock that was also rock-hard again. We were just cock to cock and feeling the heat of his bare skin against mine…nothing compares to it.

We were in heat…

No comments:

Post a Comment