Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"WESTWARD HO" - Part 3

"WESTWARD, HO!" 

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 3 of 5

My Dad pulled me aside, "Chip, we have an issue.  Apparently, there was some miscommunication. Dr. Wade showed up a week early and I don't remember any message about his nephew coming with him.  The bunkhouse is full right now and besides, I don't think Russ would have a positive experience sleeping with all of the other guys. We never get guests who are that young.  He's going to hate it here. There is only one solution, as I see it.  They'll just have to stay here in the house with us."

I suddenly thought of the possibilities, "Sure Dad, that shouldn't be a problem.  You can put Dr. Wade in the small back bedroom and Russ can bunk with me in my room.  I can help keep him occupied all week so he has fun."

It was all settled, (now I just had to figure out how to make something happen with Russ and I.)  It wasn't that difficult.  As I was showing him around the house, barn and stables, I was sure he was flirting with me.  He even left buttons on his 501's undone to expose himself to me.

That night in my room, I said, "Hope you don't mind.  It's just the one bed, but it's a large one."  We both took our time teasing each other by undressing very slowly.  We stripped all the way and stretched out on the bed.  We chatted away about one thing or another in the dark.  I had a raging hard-on.


Suddenly, I took a chance and reached over to touch his cock.  His was also fully erect.  He went quiet and didn't object, so I began to stroke him.  He returned the favor and jerked mine.  We both got off, but I was disappointed that it was the only thing that happened between us.  I didn't even get a good look at his cock.

It took me a while to fall asleep, so I slept a little late.  When I woke, I was alone in my bed.   On the way to the bathroom, I passed Dad who was looking out the window.   "Oh, so you're finally up!  I was just leaving with Dr. Wade to show him the ranch.  Russ is waiting for you out on the lawn.  Come look.  He's quite the exhibitionist!"


He was wearing an extremely short pair of cut-offs which exposed his junk!  Russ spotted me and smiled.   Dad left the house with Dr. Wade.  As I used the bathroom, I heard the truck leave the driveway.  As I passed the window again, I glanced out.  The little flirt had removed those shorts and was now sitting there naked!

He looked so damn sexy!  I just stood there and stared.  Russ reached down and began to play with himself.  Then, he motioned to me to come join him.

No comments:

Post a Comment