Monday, July 2, 2012

TATTOO ARTIST

Tattoo Artist
Story by Jay

He answered my ad and sent a face pic.  He was covered in tattoos.  My first thought was ‘no way’.  Then I replied.  His emails sounded fine.  There were no weird or any abusive language.  I asked if he could host.  He said he could Tuesday.  He sent me n email with his phone number.  I called for directions.
He sounded nice.  That is the only word I can describe it as.  He lived 10 minutes from me.  So I headed his way.

I found the house and rang the doorbell.  He opened the door.  He was very muscular with tattoos all over his body.  He wore glasses and looked better than his picture.  He led me through the house to the bedroom.

His voice was soft and sweet, not like I imagined.  He took off his glasses and unzipped his jeans and took them off.   His body was beautiful.  I am not one who would get a tattoo but his looked awesome on him. 

He stood them in his boxer briefs, then climbed into bed and laid on his back.  I undressed down to my briefs and climbed in next to him.  I did not know what to do first.  Admire his body?  His chest was well developed.  I placed my hand on his chest and licked his nipple. 

I moved my hand down and grouped his underwear.  I felt a semi-hard cock stirring.  I reached in the fly of his boxer briefs and found his cock. It grew in my hand as I stroked it and squeezed.  I pulled it out and it was magnificent.  It stood straight up.  I pulled his balls out.  I moved around to lick them and felt myself being lifted.  His hand was inside my briefs and playing with my ass. 

As I licked his balls, He removed my briefs and started to suck my cock.  I quickly devoured his cock and took it as deep as I could in my mouth. 

His tongue and mouth action was getting me close to cumming.  I said, “I close to cumming.”  He sucked harder and I blasted my load into his mouth.  It dripped over the sides of his mouth and once I was done cumming, he wiped his mouth and like himself clean.
I started back at licking his balls and without any help from mine or his hands, his cock erupted with gobs of cum spurted out and landing on his chest.

I caught my breath and looked at his chest with his now cum covered tattoos.  I wanted to explore every inch of his body and admire his artistry, but I did not want to overstay my welcome.

I went home and emailed him that he could always stop at my place on his way to work. 

Today I got an email.  Guess who is coming to my place?

No comments:

Post a Comment