Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FUCK BUDDIES

FUCK BUDDIES

Story by Larry

I recently moved and was lucky enough to get an apartment near the naval base in town.  I’m a sucker for a man in uniform or should I say I love to suck a man in uniform.  Either way it wasn't going to do me much good.  I am middle aged and still in the closet.  Always afraid to do or say something that might give everyone the idea that I am gay.

Maybe in this new place things will be different.  I know no one here.  I’m not from this area, in a new job and new place to live.  We’ll see.  I just have to get my mind into the mode of who cares if they know I’m gay or not.

I already knew some people at work from dealing with them at seminars and on the phone from my old office.  It was somewhat like old home week.  Every day I would drive to and from work the long way just to go past the naval base.  One of the guys at work needed a ride and asked if I could.  It was along my route so I said yeah.

As we were passing the naval base he whistled and looked out the window and made a comment about one of the sailors in their fatigues and how hot he looked.  I turned to him and said “WHAT".  He looked at me and said “Oh come now don't tell me you didn't know I suck cock and if you think your fooling people at work you can forget it.  Most people know you like guys and who cares.”

I dropped him off and arranged to pick him up in the morning. We were going to do some Saturday overtime.  The next day I got to his place to pick him up and he wasn't ready.  When I called him from my cell he gave me his apartment number and told me the door would be open he just woke up.  I shook my head but got out of the car and went to his apartment.  It was small but nice.

He came out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel.  He had nothing on.  I couldn't help but stare.  He walked over to me and said “Like what you see?”  I just gulped and he laughed.  He got dressed and we went to work.  When we got off he suggested we grab a pizza back at his house in return for the ride.  I didn't feel like being alone so I said ok.

He said “Make yourself comfortable, I’m gonna get comfortable and then we'll have a beer and order pizza.”  He came back with the beers but he was naked.  I told him “Knock it off.”  but he said he always was naked in the house.  That’s how he's comfortable.  He is what he calls a naturalist, a nudist.

We had a few beers and after I got a bit light headed he convinced me to take my clothes off.  “See.  Isn’t this more comfortable.”  I said “Yeah except you being naked had given me a hard on.”

“No problem.”  he said.  He came across the room to where I was standing looking out the window and politely took my cock in his hand and started to jerk me off.  I responded by getting harder.  “MMMMMMMMM.” he said.  “You like that?”

I just looked at him and he knelt down and licked the head of my cock.  Then he lifted it and licked my balls for a bit before going back to sucking my cock.  Now I was really hard and it hurt that's how hard I was.  He took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom and laid me down on my back on the bed.  Then he took my legs and lifted them high and started to eat my ass. 

I panicked.  I had never been fucked before. Actually I had never had sex with a man before.  A lot of fantasizing but that was it. He chowed down on my hole till I was whimpering in lust.  Then he put my legs down and laid on top of me.  “You want me to fuck you don't you?”  I just shook my head yes.  He was about to put lube on his cock when the doorbell rang.  He went to the door and next thing I knew he was back with a friend of his who had stopped by. 

It was one of the navy guys and man he looked too hot for words.  He was dressed in tight fatigues with a hat and sunglasses on and just the sight of him made me nuts.  My friend from work pushed him in the bedroom and said “See I told you he was here.  He is a real life honest to goodness virgin.”  I turned red.

Navy man took his hat and sun glasses off.  He turned to my friend and said “So what are you going to do about it?”  He said “Before you came and interrupted I was going to politely fuck his ass.”  Again I turned red.  Navy man said “So go ahead. Let me watch.”
With that my friend from work grabbed the lube, squeezed it into my hole and then lifted and spread my legs so he could enter me.  I felt the head of his cock at my hole and tried to push him away.  With that navy man, who I did not see undress was on top of my chest, holding my arms to the bed and shoving his cock in my mouth.  “Eat this man.  You’ll love being fucked.  You just have to get used to it.”  Then he told my friend go for it.

My friend started to push and I screamed around the cock in my mouth.  The head popped in and then the shaft slowly went further and further in my ass.  My friend was gifted to say the least.  I thought he was splitting my ass into pieces.  Navy man was now fucking my mouth with a good rhythm, moaning and encouraging me to suck his cock.

My friend kept building up speed in my ass and soon his balls were slapping my ass each time he thrust into me.  All of a sudden navy man let out a low moan, sunk his cock all the way in my mouth passing my gag reflex, and shot his load down my throat.  First blow job and I didn't even get to taste cum.

He pulled out and turned around to face my friend and rested his balls on my lips.  “Lick them.”  he said.  I could see him getting hard again as I did.  I reached up and tried to lick his ass.  “Oh like that huh?”  and with that he sat on my face forcing my tongue into his ass.  “Eat that you like it so much.”  With that my friend said in a heavy breath, “Yeah baby I’m gonna fill that ass and I felt a warm feeling inside.  I knew he had shot his load.  He pulled his cock out and stood up and navy man took and cleaned his cock for him.

Navy man then got up off my face and seeing I hadn't cum yet and was hard turned around and sat on my cock.  “Only fair.”  he said.  “Give it to me baby.  Fuck my ass before I go back to base.  Give me something to think about in the showers with the other guys.  Cum in my ass so I can let it leak out in front of them and they be jealous they don't have a load in them.”  Well, with all this encouragement it didn't take long for me to cum but I had to have had the strongest orgasm I have ever had.  My cock never felt like this before and it never took me so long to finish shooting.

When I was done navy man leaned down and kissed me and said,”Pretty good for a virgin.  Gotta have you again baby.”  before he left he had my name, address and phone number and promised to call to get together during the week,  maybe with a few of his friends.  When he closed the door I turned to my friend and told him now that you've broke my cherry let’s see how many times you can fill it.  With that his cock started to come to life again.  He bent me over the chair and I could feel his cock entering me. 

This time he wasn't so gentle. He slammed into my ass and slapped it leaving his hand print on it.  Every other thrust into me I got a slap.  My ass soon was a bright red.  He told me it was so outside was as hot as he felt inside was.  With that I felt another load empty into me. 

After the second fuck I told him I had to rest.  For never being fucked my ass hurt.  I didn't know if I would be able to sit.  He agreed and made me promise to save my ass for him again.  He wanted to be fuck buddies.  I was up for that.  In one night I was getting pretty used to the fact of man on man sex.  I felt great.

That night I went home and got naked like at my friends.  All of a sudden I felt my legs were wet.  His cum was leaking out of my ass and down my legs.  I went to clean it off and the doorbell rang.  It was navy man.  He came with beers and wanted to watch a movie or something.  I let him in and since I was naked he stripped too.  It started to get late and I was tired.  I told navy man and he asked if he could stay. I said sure.  I gave him a blanket figuring he would sleep on the couch.  Boy was I wrong.  He followed me to bed and spooned in behind me.  I could feel his cock against my ass.  I told him not to get any ideas that I was sore.  He said “I have a perfect solution.”  My ass was still leaking cum so he just shoved his cock in my ass and held my hips against him.  “Now go to sleep.”  I thought he was crazy but I was so tired I didn't care. 

When I woke up in the morning he was still rock hard in my ass and he was right I wasn't as sore.  I had adjusted to him in my sleep.  He started to pump my ass slowly and I managed to swivel around to lay on my back and put my legs on his shoulders.  When I did he just smiled as I told him “Now fuck the shit out of my ass baby.  You started something now finish it.”  He gave me a good fucking that morning and at least one morning or evening a week since.  Between navy man and my friend from work I was making up for lost time.  We were all fuck buddies and kept each other very happy. I, for one was making up for lost time.  Every once in a while navy man would bring a few buddies and they would pull a train on me but that, my friends, is another story.  Right now I’m just enjoying my fuck buddies and my new sex life.

No comments:

Post a Comment