Sunday, February 26, 2012

Three Months

Three Months

Story by Jay


I was ready to surf the web.  I was naked and ready to jack off.  First I needed to check my emails and there it was.  I stared at the computer screen and could not believe it.  It was an email from Dan.  The last time I heard from him was three months ago.  We had a quick meeting at my place that resulted in a quick sex session. 

I just remember both of us cumming after just a few minutes of a romp in bed.  Everything was fuzzy in my mind.  I strained to remember what he looked like.  What did his body look like?  What did his cock and balls look like?  What did we do in bed?  My cock grew as I held it in my hand, as I thought of Dan.

Then I stopped what I was doing and thought:  Why three months?  Especially since he said he wanted to see me again.  I clicked on his email and opened it.  His email just said, “Do you want to play?”

In the past three months I wondered why he was not answering me.  Did I do something wrong?  We seem to hit it off.  I definitely wanted to see him again, but after three months, should I delete the email.  Or answer it and tell him off.  Or what?

My hand started to reply and I typed “Yes”.

I sat there after I sent the email and thought I was being stupid.  It had been three months of me wondering why he wasn’t contacting me.  And here I was agreeing to another session.  I read the email again “Do you want to play?”  My cock was already hard in anticipation.  I knew what I was doing.  I was thinking with my cock and not with my head.


Thinking of Dan, I jacked off.

His email arrived shortly after I sent my ‘YES’ reply.  He was coming in two hours.  I got dressed and waited for his arrival.  I stood by the window and watched for his arrival.  Right on time, his truck pulled up.  He got out and I started to breathe in short breaths.  My cock was getting hard.  Without saying a work, he stripped down to his underwear.  He stood there as I stripped down to my briefs.  He walked over to me and watched as I inserted my fingers under the leg opening of my briefs.  I reached in to do the same with his underwear.  I felt around and found his smooth balls and pulled out his hard cock.


It was enormous.  How could I forget that cock?  Gosh, he was hung.  It all came back to me. As I stared at his ever growing cock, Dan pulled back my leg opening of my briefs and started to play with my cock. 


We were now naked and I stood while Dan sat on the sofa and teased my cock with his tongue.  We were now completed undressed.  I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to the bedroom.  We fell into bed and immediately went into a 69 position.  His cock and balls up close were awesome.


I took both balls into my mouth.  I could barely hold them.  I let them out of my mouth and took turns sucking on one ball, then the other.  But I wanted his dick.  I tried swallowing it but it was a lot of dick. 

Dan was already sucking me and running his tongue all over my cock.  We sucked for what felt like forever.  But it was too much for me and I shot my load.  His cock slipped out of my mouth.  His hand replaced my lips and he stroked his cock until he splattered cum all over my face.

It was now over and Dan got ready to leave.  I told him to not wait three months to contact me again.  Make it sooner.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months.  I waited for a reply that never came.  It was now three months to the day.  Would he contact me?  Would I take him back?  Should I take him back? 

I think you know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment