Friday, February 10, 2012

My Tantric Neighbor - Part 1

My Tantric Neighbor

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 1 of 3

The first time I met Jeff was a week after I moved into my new apartment.  I arrived home from work and picked up the mail from my mailbox.  The mailman had made a mistake and I had three pieces of mail for my neighbor.  I hadn't met him yet and thought this was a good excuse to introduce myself.   I knocked on his door and heard him say, "It's not locked, come on in!"  I was shocked when I walked in to find him laying naked on his sofa watching TV.  He was about my age and friggin HOT!

We stared at each other for a second and then he said, "Oh, I was expecting someone else!"   He didn't bother to cover his body; he just got up and walked over to me.  He extended his hand and said, "I'm Jeff."

I told him, "Yes, I know....it was on your letters!"   I explained that I was his new neighbor and about the mix up of mail.  I could hardly get the words out because I was so distracted by his awesome body, ruggedly handsome face and his fat cut cock. 

He said, "It'll be nice to have someone living across the hall again.  I hope you are more open minded than my last neighbor and it doesn't bother you that I'm naked.  I don't usually wear anything around the house and it makes some people a little nervous."

I assured him that I was totally comfortable with nudity too.   "Some days, I don't bother to get dressed.  My old college roommate was always yelling at me to put on some clothes.  It was nice to meet you but I have to run.  I need to get back to my apartment.  I haven't had dinner yet.  Besides, you said you are waiting for someone."

"Oh, he probably won't show up.  Come back later so we can talk some more.  Around nine would be good for me."  It seemed to be more of a command than an invitation, so I said, "See you at nine." and returned to my apartment.

Eating my dinner, I thought, I think I'm going to like living here!

No comments:

Post a Comment