Monday, February 20, 2012

MASSAGE

MASSAGE

A STORY BY CATMAN

Luke has been my very best friend since we met in grade school.  We were closer than brothers and spent just about every day together.  We went through puberty, with our hormones raging and our dicks constantly erect!  It was Luke who taught me how to 'jack-off'!  At every opportunity, we would pull out our dicks to jerk off.   From the first time he showed it to me, I liked looking at his dick.

We began to experiment with touching each other to heighten our ejaculations.   One afternoon, shortly after we had both turned sixteen, everything culminated in the two of us sucking each other off on my bed!   I don't remember how it happened, or who suggested it.  It was just a fun thing to do, that we both enjoyed.    It would be, the one and only time, we would do anything that intimate and physical with each other.  At that point, I think we both had to admit that we were 'gay'!

We were comfortable with being naked around each other.   Like in the Jacuzzi, skinny-dipping in the pool or sleeping raw while sharing the same bed.  There were other times we shared the bathroom or shower together.


Fast forward:  eight years later!   Luke and I, were still best buddies and deeply involved in each other's lives.  Luke has a lover, Karl, and seems very happy!   I don't have time to invest in a relationship, as I am trying to build my career.  My job is very stressful and often stands in the way of my socializing with Luke and my friends.

One night, Luke called and suggested that we go bar hopping together.    When I told him, once again, that I was too tired and stressed to go out., he said, "You need to relax!   Too bad you don't have a Karl in your life.  Whenever everything in my daily life gets to me, he steps in and gives me a massage.   It chases away all of my stress.  He's that good!"

It was late the following night when my door bell rang and I found Karl outside of my door.   I was surprised to find him at my apartment without Luke. 

"Luke told me about your problem, and sent me over.  I'm on 'loan' from him to rub away all of your tension.   He told me 'not to take no' from you.  So, tell me where you want to do this massage?" 

A massage sounded like a really great idea, but I thought it might be a little weird coming from my best friend's lover.  Karl had brought his own portable massage table and oils.   I helped him set it up in the open space in my living room.  Laying naked on the table, Karl began by oiling my body from head to toe.


Luke was right, Karl really knew his stuff as he worked my entire body.   At first, I was a little self-conscious about being naked in front of Karl, since I really didn't know him that well.   Then, I got an erection, as he worked my ass and my inner thighs, which are my highly sensitive erogenous zones.   I tried thinking about multiple addition problems, politicians who offended me and some of my elderly relatives.  Just anything that might make my dick go soft again.  Nothing seemed to work and I stayed rock hard!

When I had to roll over, I was really embarrassed!   Karl seemed to not really care as he completed the massage, working me from my shoulders to my feet.  His hands brushed against my boner and balls when he got to my pelvic area, which only kept me from being flaccid.

The massage was just what I needed and I felt relaxed, with the exception of my throbbing cock.  Finally done kneading my muscles, Karl said, "You have the same problem Luke always has:  sexual tension.   I usually always finish him off with a blow job."   Without waiting for a response from me, he began sucking my dick.


I protested that "This is too weird!" and Karl insisted that Luke had instructed him to give me the entire treatment.  "The three of us are friends, and what's wrong with a little 'head'  from a friend?  It will help you to really relax!"

I laid back and let him manipulate my cock with his mouth. In the past few months, only my hand had gotten me off.   I was so nervous about having Luke's lover going down on me, that it took forever for me to get off. 


When I finally emptied my nuts deep in his throat, my orgasm was so intense that it brought back memories of those years ago with Luke.  After giving me several minutes to recover, Karl packed up and left.

I slept like a baby that night, but woke in the morning feeling guilty.  I called Luke to come over for coffee and a talk.  I told him in great detail about what had transpired the night before.  I was worried that he might be really pissed off at me.

Instead, he smiled broadly and said, "That's what friends are for!"

No comments:

Post a Comment