Friday, August 26, 2011

Underwear Time

Underwear Time


I was on the internet searching for guys to meet.  I found this guy on line and he was into underwear.  I always got turned on when I saw a guy in just his underwear.  I had a large collection of styles and shapes.  So he invited me to his dorm room at the local university.  He said to put on multiple pairs of underwear.  At least five and then we could model them and take them off, one by one.  So I went through my underwear drawer and pick five to put on. 

We met in the parking lot south of the dorm.  He looked great in T-shirt and shorts.  I wore the same.  He looked like he worked out.  I could not wait to see him in just underwear.  As we walked towards his dorm, I wondered what type of underwear he was wearing.  Later he told me he was thinking the same thing. 

We climbed the stairs to his floor and entered a tiny room with enough room for a bed and a desk.  He immediately took off his T-shirt.  I was impressed with the muscles he had.  I worked out but did not have the definition that he had.   I stood and took off my shirt. 

He reached over and felt my crotch.  I did the same to him.  I put my fingers around his waistband and pulled his shorts down to reveal multiple layers of underwear.  His first pair was boxer briefs.  Even with all the underwear on, I could see a huge budge. 

I watched as we paraded around the tiny room showing off his body and sexy underwear.   We took turns and removed them one by one.  He finally stripped down to a pair of bikini briefs.  I could see the bulge and it looked bigger.  His cock was pushing against the material.  I could see the side of his shaft.   

He asked if I like what he was wearing. I said he looked ‘awesome’.

I moved around the tiny room like a model on a runway.  I was down to a standard white Hanes briefs.  My cock had gotten hard and was standing straight up.  It was held in place by my briefs.  He pulled off his bikini briefs and put on a pair of Hanes white briefs like I was wearing.  He modeled them for me.  He let his fingers brush up and down the shaft of my cock.  That felt so good. 

He said to lay down on the bed.    We got in a 69 position but still with our underwear on and started to suck on each other’s briefs.  He got on his knees and rubbed his crotch into my face.  I could feel his cock and balls as he rubbed his face into my crotch. 

He removed my brief and put the leg opening around my cock and balls like a cockring.  He told me to do the same.  He said tighten the brief, which I did.  Both cocks were hard and we started to suck and pull on the briefs.  We were both circumcised and our cockhead were enormous. 

He ran his tongue around the gland of my cock head and I moaned while I sucked on his cock.  We pulled on our briefs and our cocks got bigger.  He took my whole cock and sucked it all the way to my pubes.  I have a seven inch cock and I was surprised that he could take it all the way.  I felt his tongue against my shaft. 

As I held his balls and felt them tighten and withdraw into his body.  I knew he was close to cumming.  I sucked harder as I felt myself ready to shoot.  We sucked until our cocks exploded with cum.  We came at the same time.  I nearly gagged from the amount of cum that he shot.  When we were done we exchanged underwear and I left, happy, and eager to return for more.  As I turned he was sniffing my underwear.    

2 comments:

  1. dont know why but this reminds me of a childhood game pass the parcel but more adult version .
    have to admit jay that picture is really nice boy ad have fun with him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely described. It must have been a really exciting experience. Now I am looking forward to the follow-up ;-)

    ReplyDelete