Thursday, August 4, 2011

Phone Sex - Version 1

Phone Sex - Version 1


“Hello”
“Hey”

“What you doing?”
“Calling you”

“I have been waiting”
“I told you at would call at 1”

“I miss you”
“We will be together soon”

“When?”
“Soon”

“What you wearing?’
“Nothing. You”

“I am naked”
“Hard?”

“YES, You?”
“I am holding my hard cock right now”

“Me too”
“I think of you holding my cock”

“What am I doing?”
“Stroking me”
“I like that”

“Hold my cock?
“Got it.  It sure is big”

“What you doing to my cock”
“Jacking you”

“I am doing that right now”
“I am going faster”

“I can’t hold off for long”
“I am close to cumming, myself”

“Now, do it now”
‘Cum”
“Now, NOW”

“I’m..........”
“cumming”

“Me”
“Too”

“That was good”
“Very good”

“Call me tomorrow”
“I’ll call you tomorrow”

“Bye”
“Bye”

No comments:

Post a Comment