Sunday, August 14, 2011

Barefoot, a young stud sexual experiences - Nude Beach - Part 2

Barefoot, a young stud sexual experiences

Nude Beach Part 2 of 2
      
We all swam out to the sailboat.  Since they were naked, I decided to stay naked as well.  We climbed on board.  No sooner were we on board that they started came over to me and started to lick the shaft of my cock.  I loved the attention.  As one of the guys licked the underside of my cock, another started to lick my balls.  Having two tongues going at once was mind boggling. 

Once John started to suck my cock and have it all to himself, then the dynamics changed.  The other guy wanted to suck me as well. He fingered my ass as he kissed me with as much passion as he could muster.  I was enjoying the attention. 

He pulled me over to some cushions and I laid on them.  At no time did John let loose of my cock. His mouth stayed wrapped around it and he increased his sucking as the other guy shoved his cock in my mouth.

The sailboat bobbed in the water.  The sun beat down upon us but a cool breeze blew and kept us cool.  John was great at sucking cock.  His mouth and tongue action had me ready to cum.  I grabbed his hair and tugged as I started to cum. He clamped down on his lips and made sure no drop of cum was spilled.  He wanted it all to himself and swallowed my load. 

John was cum hungry. He noticed that I released the other guy’s cock from my mouth as I climaxed.  He switched cocks and took the other guy’s cock deep into his mouth.  I watched as John was faced fucked.  He handled the pounding and when the other guy cummed, he swallowed the load. 

We laid in a heap on the cushions.  John was still hard since he had not cum.  He was too busy sucking cock. I crawled on all fours and stuck my face between his legs.   He quickly raised his feet and I spread his cheeks and saw his pick asshole.  I let my tongue swirled around the opening and then I stuck it deep into his ass.  As I rimmed his ass, the other guy started to suck the tip of John cock.  He swirled his tongue around the ridge of John’s cockhead then began sucking John’s cock.

John moaned loudly but no one heard him since we were out on the water.  His moans changed to begging for more until he let out a scream and started to shoot his load.

All three of us were drained and decided to take a nap.  We went below to the cabin and even though the bunk bed was small for three guys, we made do.                        


1 comment: