Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sitting on the Dock

Sitting on the Dock

Story by Jay

I went to a park over the weekend.  It was deserted and I was bored and decided to go home, when I saw a guy sitting on a dock near the lake.  I decided to check him out.

He had on blue shorts.  He wore a cowboy had.  He had a smooth chest which I loved seeing in a guy.  He spotted me and smiled.  I returned the smile.  I sat down nearby and watch him.  He reached down and pulled the leg opening of his shorts and I saw his cock and balls.



He had a nice cut cock and luscious balls.  He was semi hard.  I kept staring and he motioned for me to do the same. I looked around to make sure no one was watching us.  I reached down and pulled at my leg opening of my shorts and let my cock and balls hang out.



He smiled and stared.  I walked closer to him and by the time I stood in front of him, my cock was fully erect and standing straight out.



"Can I?" he asked.  I nodded 'yes'.  He stood up and pulled down his shorts.  He did the same to my shorts.  His uncut cock was getting hard.  My cut cock was already hard and waiting for his touch.  He hand grabbed my cock and started to stroke it.  I grabbed his cock and did the same.

We were now both hard and it did not take long for me to cum.  I shot my load of cum and it handed on his cock.   He shot his load right after I came.  His load was big and it landed all over my pubes and cock.

It was a good thing that we were near water.  We rinsed off and then pulled up out shorts and went our different ways.  

No comments:

Post a Comment