Thursday, August 11, 2016

Rock Wall

Rock Wall

Story by Jay


I love the park that is near to where I live.  It has a section that has a tall rock wall.  You can see who is coming in the one entrance, so you have privacy, which makes it nice.

The other day I spotted a guy standing near the wall.  He seems eager to show me his cock.  I stood there and watched as he unzipped his pants.



He had on red underwear.  He reached into his briefs, and looked around to make sure we were alone.  I told him "Don't worry.  I will let you know if anyone is coming."



He pulled his pants and briefs down and out came his cock.  I could see his balls and semi hard cock now.  I pulled down my shorts and he licked his lips.  My cock was hard and I slowly stroked it.



He now started to jack off.  He pulled up and shirt and I got to see his pubic hairs.  His cock and balls were really nice.



He turned to check out the entrance tow where we were standing.  It was all clear.  He showed me his ass.  He had a terrific bubble ass. I wanted to touch him but he nodded 'no'.



He was content showing off his cock and balls.  I stared at him as I increased jacking off my own cock.



I started to cum and stepped closer and out came his cum.  I felt the warm cum land on me.  He had a big load.  He kept cumming.  He finally finished shooting his load and before I knew it, he pulled up his briefs and pants and took off.


No comments:

Post a Comment