Sunday, May 31, 2015

Torn Underwear - Part 1

Torn Underwear

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay



The local bar was having a theme night.  It was called ‘Torn Underwear’.  I was excited about going.  I dug in my underwear drawer and looked for the perfect pair.  I found a couple that I liked.  I tried on one and looked in the mirror.  I liked the way they looked.  I placed my cock to the side.  You could see my cockhead.  As I got excited, it popped out for all to see. I predict that this pair of underwear will be the hit at the bar.

I decided that was the one to wear.  I could not wait for the start of ‘Torn Underwear’ night at the local bar.  When I arrived at the bar, it was already packed with guys.  They had on all kinds of underwear.  I quickly undressed and proudly showed my underwear to the guys in the bar. 

As I predicted, my cock grew and popped out the side for all to see.  Everyone wanted to see.  My seven inch cock was at full staff.  After a while, I headed for the men’s room.  I needed to piss.  I heard a voice, “Let me help you.” 

It was a cute guy.  His cock was rock hard.  He grabbed mine and started to jack me off.  I reached for his cock and did the same.  He came after just a few strokes.  But it was worth it.  He had a big load that erupted out and down my hand to the floor. 

The sight of that climax made me shoot my load.  He had aimed my cock at his chest and my load shot out and landed all over his chest. 

Having shot our loads, we were able to piss.  We returned to the bar.  We talked a bit and he said he had to get up early so he needed to leave.  I hated to see him go and told him so.  Well, you can stop at my place for ‘quicky’.

That sounded good.  So we got dressed and headed out for his place.


No comments:

Post a Comment