Saturday, May 2, 2015

House Servant - Part 1

House Servant

Story by Jay

Idea by JK

Part 1 of 2

I was a run away.  I could not take living at home.  I was abused by my Dad.  It was really bad.  I finally turned 18 and I packed my bags and ran off.  Now I am in the big city.  My money that I had, quickly disappeared.  Now I was broke, looking for someone to take me in.

I stayed at the shelter but I could not get any rest.  Someone was always touching me, so I stayed up most of the night.  I found a newspaper in the dumpster and read through the want ads.  I found one who was looking for a house servant.   I called the number and he answered.  His name was Frank and he was looking for a maid, house servant, and someone who will service his needs. 

I was unsure about it.  But I did not want to spend another night on the streets or in the shelter.  So I agreed.  I asked if he could pick me up.  He agreed and 30 minutes later, he was picking me up. 
  When he pulled up, I looked in the car window and checked him out.  He did not look like a serial killer, although I did not know what one looked like.  He was smartly dressed, nice looking, with a butch attitude. 
  
Frank was also checking me out.  I had on wrinkle clothes and I was not very clean at that.  I needed a shower.  I also needed a shave.  After a few minutes of checking each other, Frank unlocked the car door.  I climbed in and Frank drove off.
 
He told me the duties that I would be doing.  I would be living in the house and would have my own room.  I would have meals provided.  He had a cook, so I would not need to cook but I would be helping to clean the kitchen.   He also said there were a washer and dryer so I could do laundry. 

He mentioned ‘servicing his needs’ a few times.   I wanted to ask but I figured I needed the room to be off the street and this guy did not look bad, so I would do whatever he said. 
 
When we got to his place, I was surprised.  It was a large place with plenty of rooms and bathrooms.

He asked me to get out of my clothes and take a shower, which I did.  Frank brought in a pair of briefs and told me to put them on.  They were very brief and very tight.  Looking in the mirror I thought I looked hot wearing them.  I was required to wear them all the time when in the house.

Frank showed me my room with its own bathroom.  He showed me his room which was twice the size of my room.  He started to take his clothes off.  I knew what this was.  It was the ‘servicing his needs’ time.  He opened a drawer in the night stand and it was loaded with lube and condoms.  He selected a condom and placed it on his erect cock.  He said “Please lay down. “

He pulled down and removed the briefs that he had me wear.  He used the lube on my ass and then raised my legs.  There was no foreplay.  He just inserted his cock in my ass and started pounding away.  I was not hard and he noticed it.  He grabbed my cock.  It was soft and not getting hard.  He pulled out of me and laid my legs back down.  He said “This won’t do.”

He started to stroke my cock.  I closed my eyes and slowly my erection became reality.  He kept stroking and in a low voice said “Tell me when you are close to cumming.”  He played with my ass as he jerked me off.  I finally said “Ready.”  He stopped what he was doing and just let my cock start to go limp again.  Once soft, he started to stroke me again.  When I was close to cumming I said “Ready” and he brought me back down.  He did that repeatedly, until he finally stopped what he was doing and went back to fucking me.  He whispered “Cum when I cum.”


I did as he commanded.  When I heard him start to cum, I was relieved that I came also.   He told me to go get some rest that I had a busy day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment