Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Too Much to Drink

Too Much to Drink

Story by Jay

I finally got home from my drive from college.  It was a long, bumper to bumper trip.  No one was home when I got there.  There was a note from Mom saying that a friend of my brother was spending the night.  It also said that my brother was going to be late since he had to work over.

I went up to my room.  I passed my brother's room.  From the look of the empty bottles, it looks like my brother's friend drank too much.  He was not in his room.  I looked into my sister's room and there he was all past out on her bed.



I walked in and saw that he had collapsed into the bed.  I tried to wake him but he was out cold.  I went ahead and carried him into my brother's room.



I placed him on his back.  I looked at his body which was a nice one.  His armpits were delicious looking.  I touched his pubes and ran my fingers through the hair.  Then I did the same with his armpits.  His cock was hard.  I went to my room and undressed.  I was aroused from seeing such a nice looking guy.



I walked back in and sat on the bed.  He did not stir.  I grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it.  He moaned but did not wake up.  I lifted his legs and started licking his asshole.  He moaned louder but did not wake up.  The longer this went without his waking, the more I wanted to do.



His hole was all lubed up.  I inserted my cock.  At first I went slow and easy.  Then I started to really pound his ass.  I came and filled his ass with my cum.  He never got up.  I went on to my room and slept like a baby.

The next day I met my brother's friend.  I asked how he slept.  He replied "Not too good.  I drank too much and must have fallen.  My butt is sore."  


No comments:

Post a Comment