Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Straight Roommate

My Straight Roommate

Story by SHAKES and Jay

I could not keep up with the bills.  So I decided to get a roommate.  I had a two bedroom apartment, so it would be easy to take in a roommate. 

The only applicant was this guy who was going to college and said he was straight.  He knew I was gay, so he made it a point to tell me over and over again that he was straight.  I decided to let him move in.  His name was Aiden.

I helped him move in and the first week went by with nothing unusually happening.  Then the storm hit.  There was a lot of thunder and lighting.  We had just turned in and no sooner did I fall asleep then I heard Aiden enter my room and shake my shoulder.
 
I asked “Aiden, what is wrong?”  Aiden said “I hate lighting.  Can I sleep with you?”  I said “Come on and get in.”  As he lay down, I caught a glimpse of his cock.  It was uncut and semi hard.   As the storm progressed he moved closer to me until we were cuddling.  Aiden laid on his stomach, curled into my side.

My arm was around his shoulders and I found my hand resting on his ass.  As I drifted off to sleep, my hand moved to his ass crack and my finger rested on his asshole.  When I realize when I was doing, I removed my hand.  I did not want to offend my new roommate.  As I drifted off to sleep, once again my hand moved to his ass crack and my finger rested on his asshole.

Aiden grabbed my hand.  I felt bad.  I did not want to violate him.  Then Aiden took my finger and placed it on the opening to his ass.  He shoved it into his ass and let out a moan as it was inserted in his ass.  He did it again.  He released my hand and I took over.  I plunged my finger deep into his ass.  He did not flinch, but he kept moaning with each thrust of my finger.  

After a while, I released my finger from his ass and waited to see what Aiden would do.  We both drifted off to sleep. 

The next morning I woke up to find Aiden still in my bed.  He was laying next to me with the covers pulled down.  I saw his cock for the first time.  It was uncut and fully erect.  I wanted to touch it and even taste it, but I did not want to overstep my boundaries.  I laid back down and reached under the covers and found my cock.  It was fully erect.  I wanted relief so badly.  But I did not want Aiden to wake up and find me jacking off.

So I laid still.  A few minutes later Aiden woke up. I kept my eyes close and waited.  He got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom.  I heard him pee.  I rolled over on my side.  I heard him flush the toilet.  To my surprised, Aiden climbed back into bed and laid next to me.  I felt him roll to his side and wrap his arms around me.  I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer.


It was a waiting game.  I wanted Aiden to make the first move.  It felt good to cuddle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment