Thursday, November 20, 2014

We Lost

We Lost

Story by Jay

I sat in the locker room ass depressed.  We had lost the game.  Everyone had showered and had gone home.  I was all alone.  Damn I was depressed.  I needed something to cheer me up.



I though of having sex with anyone and my cock started to get hard.  I heard a noise and looked around the lockers and saw Brad drying himself off.  He was putting on his underwear.  He was trying to stuff his erect cock in the underwear.

"Need help?" I asked.  Brad turned around and saw that it was me.  We had sex before a few times, so he was relieved to see that it was me.  "Yes, I could need help.  You up for it?"



I walked over to where Brad stood and removed his cock from his briefs.  He smelled clean and I dug my face into his hairy bush.  Then I took his cock and made sure it was hard.  I worked my tongue all over his cock.  He was super hard now.  I made sure I deep throat his cock.  I sucked until he came.

"Glad you were still here." Brad said.  I answered "Yes, it made losing a lot less hurtful.  Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment