Friday, November 28, 2014

Shorts

Shorts

Story by Jay

I love wearing a pair of denim shorts.  I have a pair that are really short.  I wear them to the park.


They look really great on me.  I love wearing them.  I get a lot of looks when I parade down the trails.



Of course the real attention is when my cock appear out the bottom of the shorts.  Boy do I get the attention when that happens.



Once I see someone interesting then I stand and wait in the bushes for him to come over. This time the guy was really hot and he had his cock and balls out.  We kissed.


I had to taste his cock.  As I got to my knees, my cock popped out of the bottom of my shorts.  He whispered, "Nice.  Keep sucking."



He was moaning like crazy.  I sat on a bench near by and he stripped down.  He had a great looking body.  He started to suck on my cock.  It was my turn to moan.



He was really good.  After a while, he said "Fuck me.  Right now.  Fuck me."



He bend over and I rammed my cock deep inside of my ass.  He held his ass cheeks open as I pounded his ass.  He kept yelling "More.  More.  Harder."



I notice some guys in the bushes were watching.  They were jacking off.  A guy got down on his knees and started to suck one guy's cock than the other guy's cock.  This made me more horny.



I kept fucking him.  I pulled out at one time and took off my shorts and  sat back on the bench.  He sat on my cock and started bobbing up and down.



He was letting out a steady stream of moans now.  I grabbed his cock and jerked him off until he came.  At the same time, I started to cum.  He slid off of my cock and grabbed his clothes and walked naked into the forest.  I pulled on my shorts and let my semi hard cock dangle out the bottom of my shorts.

I love wearing these shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment