Friday, August 30, 2013

Conversations about Sex - Part 3

"CONVERSATIONS:  ABOUT SEX!"
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN PART 3 OF 4
 
 
"God!....I hardly know where to begin..."
 
"It was in my Senior year of High School...I was dating this girl, Donna...when we broke up, I started to hang out with Allen, someone I knew from our soccer team.  I met his brother, Ron, who was a year older than us....
 
 
 
 
"The three of us had a lot of similar interests and we bonded as buddies.  We hung out together:  parks, pizza parlor, bowling ally, movie theatres... we were "bros",  like the "three amigos!".....
 
"One week-end, their parents left town and the boys invited me to stay over with them.  That Friday night, we played video games and watched movies.  On Saturday, we went to the park to meet up with some of Ron's friends for a game of   tackle football ....
 
"Back at their house, we were a sweaty, muddy, grass stained mess.  We all stripped and got in the same shower...that's when everything turned really bizarre!...
 
"We were all soaping up.  It may have been the first time the three of us were naked together.  Suddenly, Ron pushed me up against the wall and KISSED ME!  It was totally unexpected!...
 
 
 
"It was a long-lingering kiss with his tongue in my mouth.  His naked body was pressed against mine.  At first, I was in shock and didn't know how to handle this.  However ,my first thought was that I really didn't hate it and my dick boned-up!  I let him kiss me, and I guess, I kissed him too....
 
"He finally pulled away from me and I spotted Allen, who was soaping up his now hard dick!  Not much was said between us, we just rinsed off, dried ourselves and Ron led the way to his bedroom...
 
"I stood off to the side and watched, kind of in shock, as Ron and Allen had sex with each other.  It was weird on so many levels, especially because they were brothers!...
 
 
 
 
"I had never seen two guys engaged in sex before.  They kissed..and sucked..and rimmed, and Ron fucked Allen while I just watched!  My cock had been entirely ridged the whole time, and without even touching myself, I reached an orgasm and shot off my entire load all over the carpet....
 
"I tried not to be too judgmental about my two friends.  Actually, what really bothered me for a while was all about me!  Even though I met Kathy shortly after that night,  everything stayed in my head.  I remembered that kiss and everything those guys did right in front of me.....
 
"My friendship with the boys dwindled, but I often had thoughts of that night.  In fact, sometimes when I jerk-off in the shower these days  because I'm not getting anything from Kathy, I think about those guys."
 
Pete said, "George, do you realize that while you recited that story, your dick grew till it is totally erect?  I think you may have some unresolved "issues" here."

No comments:

Post a Comment