Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Uncool Club - Part 1

The Uncool Club

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2


We were not in the ‘cool’ group or even considered the ‘hot’ guys.  We were called chunky, or chubs.  Sometimes I think the guys in the ‘cool’ group would not let me suck their dicks even if I was the only one available.  You had to have a six pack and the only six pack I had was a six pack of beer. 

That is where I met Brad.  I ran into him at the liquor store.  He was buying some beer for the weekend.  I was doing the same.  We did the usually small talk but neither one of us was very talkative.  On the way out to our cars, Brad asked if I wanted to stop at his place and drink our beer.  I must have sounded real eager since I said “Yes” jumped into my car and said “I will follow you.”

He did not live too far from the liquor store.  It was an older building and his furnishings were move functional than beings in style.  He had a couch and some cushions on the floor.  I sat on the cushions and found them to be comfortable.   

His apartment was hot, even with the windows open.  We drank quite a few beers.  With every new beer we drank, we started to strip down to try and cool off.  Brad stripped down to his underwear.  They were tight white briefs.  I could see that his cock was hard.  It pressed against the worn material.  He drank beer until he passed out. 

I wanted to see what his cock looked like so I went over to the sofa and tugged at his briefs to remove them.  I could not get them to move, they were so tight.  Brad woke up and saw that I was trying to get his briefs off and he tugged at them and out popped his cock as he pushed his briefs down and off his body.


He had a nice looking cock.  I stared at it and followed the veins that ran the length of his shaft.  His cockhead was nice and big.  Brad finally said “You just going to stare at it or what?”  I took it in my mouth and started to suck.  The more I took his cock deep in his mouth, the more Brad would moan.

I took off my jeans and stroked my cock as I sucked his cock.  We were both real horny and came rather quickly.  I was not ready and cum flowed out of my mouth as I tried to swallow as much as I could.

I felt myself get ready to cum and I leaned back and let my cum hit my chest.  Brad watch in awe.  “Next time it is my turn to suck you

My cock got hard just thinking of getting a blow job from Brad.  “Go for it” I said.  Brad dropped to the floor and we ended up in a 69 position.  His mouth felt great on my cock.  I enjoyed his sucking for a few minutes then I started to suck on his cock.  I blew a load so quick that it surprised Brad.  He swallowed as quickly as I filled his mouth.

 He sat up and told me to lick his balls while he masturbated.  It wasn’t long that he unloaded his cum on my chest.

From that day on, we decided to call ourselves ‘The Uncool Club’.

No comments:

Post a Comment