Thursday, June 6, 2013

MATT, SIMON, ANDREA AND ME - Part 1


"MATT, SIMON, ANDREA AND ME...A TRUE STORY"


A STORY AS TOLD BY CATMAN
 
Part 1 of 4


(This is not one of my usual submissions which are fiction. It's a true story! The photos I used are not of the people in my story. They are images that represent and forward the story-line.)



I love writing stories on-line for this blog site! It's a creative outlet that I discovered about a year ago. About the same time I started penning stories, I met Matt! He's always been very supportive to me. He has contributed some story ideas, helped me search the Internet for pictures to augment my stories, and is my best critic when editing a story.

I probably need to explain my relationship with Matt (Since he is an intricate part of this story):

We met, tricked, became friends, not lovers, and occasionally still have sex without making a commitment to each other. It would be very hard to label what we have. (Maybe: Friends With Benefits!)



 
 
As much as I enjoy writing stories of erotic fiction, Matt gets really "turned on" by reading them. He gets even more sexually charged when I read the stories to him. We lay naked on my bed or sofa and he jerks his dick while I recite my latest story. It excites me too, to watch him stroke his dick to my stories!

At other times, He will suck my cock, as I progress with reading the story to a conclusion. On occasion, the details in my story might inspire him to imitate the actions of the people I have written about.


 
 
Needless to say, authoring stories for "Horny Fiction. Blogsite" has only enhanced my sex-life in a few ways! Matt and I still are not committed to each other. We are free to see other people (and we do!). Through the things I have written about, we have expanded the limited ideas we used to possess about our limitations.

Lately, (his idea), we have been "acting out" some of the sexual activity that I write about, just to assure it is feasible. To go beyond fictional and to enter into something in the realm of actual gay sex that will read in a story as something reasonable.



In other words, Matt and I take on the roles of the people I write about. We play the parts! We do everything that they do in my stories. After we have sex, I go back and edit the story before I submit it.

Everything I've written about so far in this narrative is absolutely true...and so is a story that you are about to hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment